Sudan Bans FGM and breaks from Islamic laws

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Well that's enforcement of the law and completely different. Doesn't change the fact they banned all forms of circumcision in every instance of the law.

For example, Yemen banned it 20 years ago, yet it's nearly universal in Shafi'i Southern Yemen.
Somalia has no government but rather multiple governing entities that promise a thousand things and break them all. Even if it was that all parties agreed to have it banned it still is very prevalent in Somalia north to south. If I post evidence of this you will say “but Sharif said so” “but hassan sheikh said so” because you play semantics and would rather win an argument than anything else :bell: .

Dhaqan celis like yourself are the ones whos relatives get taken on ‘girls trips’ to Somalia while your playing video games but hey what do I know
C1C95ED2-FEDB-4F82-834D-FE51AC05532B.gif

Apparently not enough

He asked and I provided :mjdontkno:
Your such a cool poster that I appreciate you are definitely not a fugazzi version of @Apollo we all appreciate your hot takes. Best of luck friend I leave this thread to your good hands
452C891E-082B-4C27-AB26-09FB3182A5B1.gif

Somalia has no government but rather multiple governing entities that promise a thousand things and break them all. Even if it was that all parties agreed to have it banned it still is very prevalent in Somalia north to south. If I post evidence of this you will say “but Sharif said so” “but hassan sheikh said so” because you play semantics and would rather win an argument than anything else :bell: .

Dhaqan celis like yourself are the ones whos relatives get taken on ‘girls trips’ to Somalia while your playing video games but hey what do I knowView attachment 131644

Your such a cool poster that I appreciate you are definitely not a fugazzi version of @Apollo we all appreciate your hot takes. Best of luck friend I leave this thread to your good hands
View attachment 131650
f*ck outta here with that bullshit :mjlol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Somalia banned FGM 2012 with Culeemos lobbied the hardest for the ban. Lets no blame Islam or somalis in general its mothers that practice and keep alive FGM culture cutting girls in secret too most somall fathers never find out their girls been cut. Many mothers were divorced, some jalied some got chased by the girls clans only to cut he next daughter.

Killing cutters is not a crime and instant death sentence if revealed

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalia banned FGM 2012 with Culeemos lobbied the hardest for the ban. Lets no blame Islam or somalis in general its mothers that practice and keep alive FGM culture cutting girls in secret too most somall fathers never find out their girls been cut. Many mothers were divorced, some jalied some got chased by the girls clans only to cut he next daughter.

Killing cutters is not a crime and instant death sentence if revealed
Its always mothers they need to be policed on. The only people they listen to are the sheikhs but half of these sheiks do khutbas in arabic :liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts