Successful Somali man career and beautiful family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashallah but why do successful and famous somali men marry ajnabis? Example mo Farah, rage omar and this guy

The quality in the diaspora is terrible especially her in the UK were it's by far the worst, Xalimo's use the same reasoning.

It's all about how you quantify quality, for athletes or celebrity figures, they view it purely from a "looks" and "status" perspective.

In present times and especially in the UK, our women by in large don't look after themselves, a lot of them happen to be very masculine in comparison to other groups.

For a celebrity or athlete figure with plenty of choices, these are the last women on his list

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
all I have to say is check out Indian women on . They have the ugliest bodies ufffff
xalimos are queens compared to them
I have fked over 60 Indian girls and i can tell you their hole is spicy as hell.you will never get tired of it unlike the mutialated stinking black vjay of halimo

Self hate or they when they were poor and struggling most Xalimoos ignored them. So when they become successful an ajnabi takes notice and steals them while they can. Or last but not least they view ajnabi's as an upgrade.

Mo Farahs chick was with him when a lot of Somalis were dissing him for not getting to the Olympic finals in 2008.

She was with him before he was successful

Mo Farahs chick was with him when a lot of Somalis were dissing him for not getting to the Olympic finals in 2008.

She was with him before he was successful
True i said that xalimoo ignore faraxh when they are struggling and poor so don't be surprised. When an ajnabi steals a good faraxh when he was poor and struggling

Because every Somali male deep down knows having a white wife is winning.only fobs and losers are stuck with dark Madow halimos the successful ambitious farahs are living the life
You're only hurting yourself by viewing your own kind as ugly, it means you got self hate issues go seek help no Somali girl wants sick man who thinks whites above them anyway.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
You're only hurting yourself by viewing your own kind as ugly, it means you got self hate issues go seek help no Somali girl wants sick man who thinks whites above them anyway.
I am not attracted to somali halimos .i have left them for the Madows only Arab/white females for me just like every successful Somali male married Arab/white

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The quality in the diaspora is terrible especially her in the UK were it's by far the worst, Xalimo's use the same reasoning.

It's all about how you quantify quality, for athletes or celebrity figures, they view it purely from a "looks" and "status" perspective.

In present times and especially in the UK, our women by in large don't look after themselves, a lot of them happen to be very masculine in comparison to other groups.

For a celebrity or athlete figure with plenty of choices, these are the last women on his list

Al
Mashallah but why do successful and famous somali men marry ajnabis? Example mo Farah, rage omar and this guy

Because there are surrounded by none Somalis, plus they take an active role while Somali women will wait and never take action.

I am not attracted to somali halimos .i have left them for the Madows only Arab/white females for me just like every successful Somali male married Arab/white
No one wants you to be attracted to them but if you're not attracted to someone who reminds you of you it just means you got self hate issues, you're not hurting anyone but yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending