Successful Somali man career and beautiful family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashallah but why do successful and famous somali men marry ajnabis? Example mo Farah, rage omar and this guy
Self hate or they when they were poor and struggling most Xalimoos ignored them. So when they become successful an ajnabi takes notice and steals them while they can. Or last but not least they view ajnabi's as an upgrade.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Interracial marriage is just inevitable in the west. :kanyeshrug:
Exactly. I never understood the hate for it. I'm only marrying one woman. What every other woman marries literally means nothing to me. They're not gonna be my wife, so why should I care? Makes no damn sense.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Mashallah but why do successful and famous somali men marry ajnabis? Example mo Farah, rage omar and this guy
Because every Somali male deep down knows having a white wife is winning.only fobs and losers are stuck with dark Madow halimos the successful ambitious farahs are living the life

Because every Somali male deep down knows having a white girl is winning.only fobs and losers are stuck with dark Madow halimos the successful ambitious farahs are living the life
This is all you talk about. Which xalimo hurt you? And don't come in here acting like an Indian is an upgrade to a xalimo :comeon:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Self hate or they when they were poor and struggling most Xalimoos ignored them. So when they become successful an ajnabi takes notice and steals them while they can. Or last but not least they view ajnabi's as an upgrade.
it is mostly the upgrade plus halimos are ugly manly combative feminist shit nowadays buuqiyoqeylo 24_/7 why would any sane Somali ruin his only life on this drama.marry Arab and enjoy this short life

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
all I have to say is check out Indian women on . They have the ugliest bodies ufffff
xalimos are queens compared to them
Gotta admit, it's like they just went to the shoot. They don't get ready at allll. :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.