SUBXANAKA YAA CADIIM....Landers MA SOOMAALI BAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Intresting!
So @DR OSMAN was right when he said cali saleeban are the ISIS of puntland. Warya @Reer-Bari come and explains this duuso yaho.
lol those are the top guys. i never denied that but the foot soldiers are not cali saleebaan. plus you know the previous u.n list had some regular busines men on it and candiwelli apoligized for the mistake. i dont recognize any of the names on that list

waraabe

Your superior
You were fighting to be colonized by them bruv? it's disgusting and slave mind-set. Similar to african americans honoring white plantation owners. Like wtf is wrong with u niggas up in the north bruv.:kodaksmiley:

As PL agreed somali wa inla radiya code word for daroday establish ur empires 'darawish on the northern side' and majerten on the southern side. There is no other way to explain 'somali hala radiyo' as all puntland shir close on. Cause thats what we did in pre colonial 'somali radin' as we see it and as proven if u dont come under us u tend to go under someone else because u have no history to return too. That's all the beef is from darod side boys. Be my subject rather then the queen elizabeth or sultan barqash(turks who are back and qatar). The conflict in pre colonial hasnt changed much either boys its still there:trumpsmirk:

While your people were sending your women to comfort British and Italian colonial troops. Why is that

lol those are the top guys. i never denied that but the foot soldiers are not cali saleebaan. plus you know the previous u.n list had some regular busines men on it and candiwelli apoligized for the mistake. i dont recognize any of the names on that list
Brah you literally threw Osman and Omar muxamud under the bus and said they were the majority ISIS in gaalgala mountain .now your admiting it was your ppl who are leading ?

waraabe

Your superior
1F79606B-AB77-4688-9EAD-101D5CE35B91.png

:gaasdrink:

Can someone post those 1930s Italian films with naked southern wimmin please
Warya those were the kingdom of majertinia films they dont represent the south .I know your confused and think the south is like your 3 tuulo sambuus state .but that's far from the truth the south from you is quite big .

waraabe

Your superior
Warya those were the kingdom of majertinia films they dont represent the south .I know your confused and think the south is like your 3 tuulo sambuus state .but that's far from the truth the south from you is quite big .

Tell that to those hawiye sisters in Italian movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts