SUBXANAKA YAA CADIIM....Landers MA SOOMAALI BAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Caare himself said he is a Somalilander .,but doesn't like the weak Kulmiye government .

He's doesn't want to be part of Somalia like the half-caste HY members on this site .

Yes true but they will be Somalia if you don't stop the habar awal dominance, that's a choice you guys need to make. They want somaliland and aqoonsi but it has to be on 'level playing field somaliland' they aint gonna be a for a habar awal sxb and watch their ppl die under somaliland when they could eat far better under federal somalia. Dont play with fire sxb, dont push them out cause their nearly leaving as u can see the people in the land are pro somalia already. Trust me HY will get an exception state if they leave by somali govt even if it doesnt fit the two border requirement to break up somaliland aqoonsi party.

Dont push them sxb, they got ties in somalia and can make it happen. Way idin naxarisanayan weli adigana xabad ba afka ka gelinaysan, im suprised their holding out this long. I'd cut my losses and go federal and say this somaliland region of hy is federal member state please give us an exception to the two state rule and somaliland aqoonsi party is over. Wallahi farmaajo will say, exception granted.

I am sure the kings in qardho have given advice and have told them it's up to u when your people are ready to declare a federal state. Heck it could lead to dhulbahante/warsangeli joining cause all they care about is somalia. HJ will prolly hold off but HY could work up his own stooges inside HJ. Or they could another route, declare a new somaliland outside eastern somaliland with the same recognition project. Anything possible boys.

Last edited:
I am just shocked what burco could've been based on what it was in the 90's and how big it was. There was nothing anywhere back in those days in nugaal-bari-sanag-sool-etc. The second u left galkayo you just entered a vast emptiness of small settlements till burco which is the major city and center. Imagine the right policies was enacted and where it would be today.

Hargeisa wallahi inaysan ka wayneen burco 90ki, absolutley no way. Because hargeisa not many towns report to it compared to Burco that had all sanaag-sool-toghdheer reporting to directly. Plus it had the best growth rate as a capital linking up with somalia-ddsi trade links, this wud ensure the port of berbera isnt hostage by a clan and why most of your clansmen(hy/hj) use bosaso today cuz its a tribal port over there and built to ensure habar awal dominance and trade link from western side while eastern side is told to 'die off waryaa'. I am telling u sacad muse trusts dhabyaco more then u niggas or else why eating up all the trade to saraar-sool-sanag-toghdheer?

Bruv I don't know what you know of berbera but it's a shared city between hj,hy and ha. No isaaq clan can hold another isaaq hostage or SL would fall apart over night. We have good dhaqan that allows us to put emotions aside for the betterment of the people. The biggest tradesmen in SL use berbera ports, and many of those tradesmen live in burco. Hargeysa is inhabited by HA, Garxajis, arap, toljeclo, madhibaan so when hargeysa benefits all those clans benefit. Eastern Somaliland will develop when it's people start putting their money there instead of investing it all in hargeysa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only one thing that I see is not possible from HY guys is this jeegaan muse bihi and his crap. Thats not possible only, but all options are on the table.

Caare himself said he is a Somalilander .,but doesn't like the weak Kulmiye government .

He's doesn't want to be part of Somalia like the half-caste HY members on this site .
Who are the half caste hys on this site ?.I am relatively new on here .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bruv I don't know what you know of berbera but it's a shared city between hj,hy and ha. No isaaq clan can hold another isaaq hostage or SL would fall apart over night. We have good dhaqan that allows us to put emotions aside for the betterment of the people. The biggest tradesmen in SL use berbera ports, and many of those tradesmen live in burco. Hargeysa is inhabited by HA, Garxajis, arap, toljeclo, madhibaan so when hargeysa benefits all those clans benefit. Eastern Somaliland will develop when it's people start putting their money there instead of investing it all in hargeysa

All options are on the table to stop jeegaan, the time to sell jeegaan is over.

Option 1 Federal member state of Somalia with a special exception granted due to the controversy in SL for HY
Option 2 New Somaliland outside Erigavo and a government that is consisting of all isaaq to re-align the state.

Option 3 which is what you want the old somaliland and jeegaan politics

BUT THIS ISNT AN OPTION FOR CAARE AND HIS HOST THE KINGS AFTER LENGTHY DISCUSSIONS. He said he will remove all of u from erigavo and sanag(his own words) and then im sure he will move onto burco and all hy districts. The man is going to create his own state, nobody knows if it will be federal or follow the secessionist line and be the new somaliland from erigavo. That's all that is being wondered but it's far beyond just bicide now.

taliye-caare.png

Harsh policies will be enacted against all HY still in the jeegaan state because he is the true somaliland that is sinan iyo cadaalad as far as he is concerned, they will be punished as stooges get punished in hargeisa going to hamar. All somalis will wonder who is somaliland is it HABAR AWAL OR HABAR YONIS he will be given free reigns to use international organizations thru federal government whatever his policies are.

Last edited:
Somalis are emotional people who sway by the side of whoever rules them the best.

We would have been conquered a long long time ago were it not for powerful leaders of the past

All options are on the table to stop jeegaan, the time to sell jeegaan is over.

Option 1 Federal member state of Somalia with a special exception granted due to the controversy in SL for HY
Option 2 New Somaliland outside Erigavo and a government that is consisting of all isaaq to re-align the state.

Option 3 which is what you want the old somaliland and jeegaan politics

BUT THIS ISNT AN OPTION FOR CAARE AND HIS HOST THE KINGS AFTER LENGTHY DISCUSSIONS. He said he will remove all of u from erigavo and sanag(his own words) and then im sure he will move onto burco and all hy districts. The man is going to create his own state, nobody knows if it will be federal or follow the secessionist line and be the new somaliland from erigavo. That's all that is being wondered but it's far beyond just bicide now.

taliye-caare.png

Harsh policies will be enacted against all HY still in the jeegaan state because he is the true somaliland that is sinan iyo cadaalad as far as he is concerned, they will be punished as stooges get punished in hargeisa going to hamar.

Caare is no different then when Habar jeclo helped former Puntland president Mohamud Muse hersi when him and his clansmen were fighting Cabdullaahi Yusuf during the MJ salebaan wars. The Habar jeclo actually helped mediate between Majerteen and gave Cadde shelter in sanaag. Unfortunately good dhaqan can't be expected from yall

Jeegaan was a one time scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Many Hj sided with wadani this election, and after Muse Biixis term you'll see new political unions. Before this Jeegaan there was HY many HA supporting GB for riyaale over silaanyo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Caare is no different then when Habar jeclo helped former Puntland president Mohamud Muse hersi when him and his clansmen were fighting Cabdullaahi Yusuf during the MJ salebaan wars. The Habar jeclo actually helped mediate between Majerteen and gave Cadde shelter in sanaag. Unfortunately good dhaqan can't be expected from yall

Jeegaan was a one time scratch my back I'll scratch yours. Many Hj sided with wadani this election, and after Muse Biixis term you'll see new political unions. Before this Jeegaan there was HY many HA supporting GB for riyaale over silaanyo.

Heedhe cade reer hamar buu aha waxba kama yaqana aagani, waana sababta uu halkas uu galay, his with reer qardho be rest assured, policies are being discussed and planned to free HY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Listen kiddo, policies are being discussed between kings and caare. We are proposing he creates an eastern somaliland state or completely a new somaliland with it's head capital at erigavo and claim it is the genuine somaliland of sinan and cadalad. We say this because they cant use somalia buu galay argument and create a war and then this will make HY see the jeegaan still killing them even if they dont join somalia, u see its a trick and captures jeegaan for what they are bloody jeegaans and all HY will split then AND JOIN THE NEW SOMALILAND STATE WELCOME ALL SOMALILANDERS TO PARTICIPATE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sounds like you have some salebaan drama in you:hemad: Let's not talk about Puntlands jeegaan that forced some mj to become Isis salebaan in the galgala mountains:hemad:

It's not funny but top secret stuff I heard from locals. It can bring bring all SL agencies and tell them not to deal with that somaliland, tell the federal govt they are not real somaliland, puntland will also deal them and say thats the real somaliland. You are who u r based on recognition. Djibouti will to, to stop the threat on it's port. DDSI WILL ALSO. All agencies will leave hargeisa as they don't see it representing somaliland like the new somaliland under caare does.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Right now noone knows who runs somaliland security. We see two generals. Be prepared for two presidents and the battle for who is somaliland waryaa bastard yahow jeegaanta ah

images

It's not funny but top secret stuff I heard from locals. It can bring bring all SL agencies and tell them not to deal with that somaliland, tell the federal govt they are not real somaliland, puntland will also deal them and say thats the real somaliland. You are who u r based on recognition. Djibouti will to, to stop the threat on it's port. DDSI WILL ALSO. All agencies will leave hargeisa as they don't see it representing somaliland like the new somaliland under caare does.

It's not HY, just some old man no different than suldan wabar of awdal. Caare clan sacad yoonis still have Somaliland flag flying over all their towns

Mudane Ditoore explain the MJ jeegaan of PL and how some mj subclans are not being allowed to rule PL. It drove some MJ and warsangeli to become isis :gaasdrink:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not HY, just some old man no different than suldan wabar of awdal. Caare clan sacad yoonis still have Somaliland flag flying over all their towns

Mudane Ditoore explain the MJ jeegaan of PL and how some mj subclans are not being allowed to rule PL. It drove some MJ and warsangeli to become isis :gaasdrink:

U clown, his on the land and has 300-400 boys with him already. He aint in mountains and looking at rocks, he is driving jeegaan already 300 kilometers out of sanaag. This is similar to when shabab touched down in garacad and jariban waryaa, this is on land.

53e7d36a-9bfd-44b2-8578-caaba7685141-jpeg.50599

U r so scared because it's caare, its sacad yonis. 50 dead bicide and HJ is the strongest u got in jeegaan cause dirac muse well we know about him don't we kkkkk even u do habar jeclo boy. So at that rate 50 dead for 25, he will kill 2 jeegaans before u kill 1 of his and that's being genorous because dirac muse isnt really worth counting. I'd 5 jeegaans before 1 hy dies.

U clown, his on the land and has 300-400 boys with him already. He aint in mountains and looking at rocks, he is driving jeegaan already 300 kilometers out of sanaag. This is similar to when shabab touched down in garacad and jariban waryaa, this is on land.

53e7d36a-9bfd-44b2-8578-caaba7685141-jpeg.50599

U r so scared because it's caare, its sacad yonis. 50 dead bicide and HJ is the strongest u got in jeegaan cause dirac muse well we know about him don't we kkkkk even u do habar jeclo boy. So at that rate 50 dead for 25, he will kill 2 jeegaans before u kill 1 of his and that's being genorous because dirac muse isnt really worth counting. I'd 5 jeegaans before 1 hy dies.

Mudane you keep avoiding the question. Which Salebaan is not allowed to be president of PL. And why did they become isis salebaan and spray mj at will, one time killing 60 in one attack :damedamn:

Tell us about Puntlands jeegaan and why the other MJ aren't allowed to be madaxweyne:damedamn:

Here's a list of ISIS leaders of PL galgala. Mudane @DR OSMAN I fink I see a pattern:damedamn:

Abdulqaadir Muumin (Daarood/Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan)

Abdirahman Faahiye (Ciise Maxamuud),

Mahad Macalin (Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan)

Cabdixakiim Dhuqub (Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan/Ismaaciil Cali),

Abdibasid oo la baxay Magaca Mukhtar (Majeerteen/Cali Saleebaan)

Abdiweli Mohamed Aw-Yusuf “Walah”(Majeerteen/Cali Salebaan/Ismail Ali

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mudane you keep avoiding the question. Which Salebaan is not allowed to be president of PL. And why did they become isis salebaan and spray mj at will, one time killing 60 in one attack :damedamn:

Tell us about Puntlands jeegaan and why the other MJ aren't allowed to be madaxweyne:damedamn:

Here's a list of ISIS leaders of PL galgala. Mudane @DR OSMAN I fink I see a pattern:damedamn:

It pains me alot to see my blessed mountains are inhabitated by terrorists claiming to be a govt, we will deal with them. The next president is from bari and will clean up house there, the former presidents couldn't cause they don't have as much pull.

There is no jeegaan in puntland, jeegaan is somaliland. Its the unholy trinity betweeen hj and habar awal to isolate hy, its habar on habar politics oo weji kale yeeshay oo mar walbo wejiyadu is badelan lakin colaadu wa halkeedi.

Intresting!
So @DR OSMAN was right when he said cali saleeban are the ISIS of puntland. Warya @Reer-Bari come and explains this duuso yaho.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
image.jpg

Wtf is going on guys?

I just want to know what is it about this specific clan that makes them do such things, when other somalis don't ever go there. Do they inherit a traitor gene? We need to find an explanation for this phenomenon?

Isaaq are quickly proving themselves to be the timojilac (i.e sellouts) of somalis. Smhhh.

He's the lord mayor of Sheffield he's accomplished more in his 28yr life than any of you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending