Do you want a submissive wife/slave

• Yes..

• No..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
do somali men actually want a submissive woman who never leaves the house cooks cleans and has the iq of a child? Imagine not being able to have intellectual conversations with your partner :noneck:

I want a wife that's strong willed and will tell me the truth. She has to be educated and intellectual. Then later i'll give her that work and conquer her in the sariirta si xoog iyo si ficaan, only water breaks.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I want a wife that's strong willed and will tell me the truth. She has to be educated and intellectual. Then later i'll give her that work in the sariirta si xoog iyo si ficaan, only water breaks.
This is the patrician choice.
Only morons with crippling insecurities would choose a silent, submissive wife that doesn't say a word in response.
Strong women for strong men :fittytousand:

This is the patrician choice.
Only morons with crippling insecurities would choose a silent, submissive wife that doesn't say a word in response.
Strong women for strong men :fittytousand:

I don't like submissive women. Somali women turn me on when they buuq iyo qaaylo. I love Somali women because they aren't submissive.

It’s all fun and games till she becomes a hardcore feminist and accuses you of spousal rape.
:mjlol:

I don't like feminist Somali women. Alot of them aren't feminist, its only the ones that don't have anything going for them, hence why they turn to feminism.

It won't be like that :gucciwhat:

She has needs and I have needs and I will get her wetter than Liido Beach.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
In my experience men have more respect and fear when the women is dominant, don't let the internet goons tell you otherwise. Never seen a strong women be mistreated by a man.

You can play that submissive role in bed if you like but never let a man see your weakness. If he knows you don't need him to survive you will have him eating out of the palm of your hands. Make that bank and don't leave your dreams for him, have him meet you in the middle.

In my experience men have more respect and fear when the women is dominant, don't let the internet goons tell you otherwise. Never seen a strong women be mistreated by a man.

You can play that submissive role in bed if you like but never let a man see your weakness. If he knows you don't need him to survive you will have him eating out of the palm of your hands. Make that bank and don't leave your dreams for him, have him meet you in the middle.

This is why I initially voted no, my idea of a dominant wife was a xalimo with a strap-on blowing out her husbands back :susp:

This has been my experience too. I completely agree.

It's best to be your own person with things going for you, they will see you in that light and act accordingly. There is a Somali saying that goes 'lax walba meeshay is digta lagu qala'. I think it applies here too.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This has been my experience too. I completely agree.

It's best to be your own person with things going for you, they will see you in that light and act accordingly. There is a Somali saying that goes 'lax walba meeshay is digta lagu qala'. I think it applies here too.
That's one of my favorite maah mah, I use it often when my friends calacal about their husbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending