Submissive faarax gets proposed to

That's a power move right there. Nacas solidified his position in the relationship by accepting that ring. The fact that she has the gall to be the one making the moves shows how little authority he has. Pretty soon she'll start cheating and will be filing divorce for everything he has
Or she just love him so much that she don’t want to lose him. Women who propose to men don’t do it as power move. They are too in love

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The cutest image i have ever seen! Made my day!

img_20200228_154742-jpg.96210

Judging by crowd placement this gotta be for tik tok or youtube:cosbyhmm:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Ngl the chick is bad asf. Looks like Somali niggas have conquered Scandinavia if they have bad es on one knee to them.

:yousmart:

As a Somali man I cant have a Woman on one knee for me and vice versa; I would rather make her bow down to me. but because she a bad his L is now a W!

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Ew how feminine:mjlol:

Look at these niggaritos acting like they're the best.:pachah1:UK niggas shouldnt even talk, getting bullied my pakis everywhere.

:kodaksmiley:at least scandi faaraxs are more cultural, religious and can speak somali well. Af fish and chips wont get you far broskis.

She loved him so much, that she couldnt wait and proposed herself instead.
I need this, i wont expect anything less from my future wife.

I wouldn't marry an cadaan woman.. Only ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq :dabcasar:
mashallah bro, hope you found yourself a nice xalimo, but i dont discriminate
Ew how feminine:mjlol:

Look at these niggaritos acting like they're the best.:pachah1:UK niggas shouldnt even talk, getting bullied my pakis everywhere.

:kodaksmiley:at least scandi faaraxs are more cultural, religious and can speak somali well. Af fish and chips wont get you far broskis.
Lets say you're mad in love and so is he, and he is the one in a lifetime. your soulmate, but for some reason he isnt proposing. Would you do it?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
scandinavian faarax can be embarrassing, but at least they dont sell drugs and run around with knife dipped in acid while leaving in the basement of a ghetto neighborhood. +++get bullied by bottom feeders.

scandinavian faarax are the best of faaraxx in the west to be honest...

may Allah guid thie lost one

Trending

Latest posts