Submissive faarax gets proposed to

scandinavian faarax can be embarrassing, but at least they dont sell drugs and run around with knife dipped in acid while leaving in the basement of a ghetto neighborhood. +++get bullied by bottom feeders.

scandinavian faarax are the best of faaraxx in the west to be honest...

may Allah guid thie lost one
wait is it haram for a women to propose

scandinavian faarax can be embarrassing, but at least they dont sell drugs and run around with knife dipped in acid while leaving in the basement of a ghetto neighborhood. +++get bullied by bottom feeders.

scandinavian faarax are the best of faaraxx in the west to be honest...

may Allah guid thie lost one
How are we embarassing :bell:

First you call us embarrassing and then praise us.. How are we supposed to feel about this.. It's conflicting :drakewtf:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
How are we embarassing :bell:

First you call us embarrassing and then praise us.. How are we supposed to feel about this.. It's conflicting :drakewtf:

like i said some of y'all are embarrassing, and do shit like this... but that better than being known for crime, I guess.:mjdontkno:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Swedish Ambassador
to SomaliSpot
Birmingham
United Kingdom​
To whom it may concern

On behalf of all Swedish citizens of Somali origin, and on behalf of the Swedish government, I hereby as self-appointed Swedish Ambassador to SomaliSpot, absolutely deflect this L.

This L belongs to Norway. Not Scandinavia as as a whole.

Yours truly,
Al-Burcaawi

LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She's better looking that 90% of Uk cadaan tings. Only thing is i would still be offended if the liberal snow white found me to be submissive.

I'd guilt trip her and let her know my culture dictates i dominate love.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl::bell:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
that photo would make 80% of 4 chan members kill themselves.
That's why they are in their mother's basement instead of enjoying life and accepting fate. There's plent of females out there. It's every man for himself.