subhanallah somali Christian YouTube channel!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

This is my favorite youtuber beautiful Somali atheist she's the only atheist I've found and she very brave uploading videos.

That's you because you said earlier you make response videoso to youtubers and u made one to vegan gains lol.

You've got a pig nose

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@ItsHanna Oink oink piggy piggy
f15eee87485455abe694f3aa37f78785.jpg

This is my favorite youtuber beautiful Somali atheist she's the only atheist I've found and she very brave uploading videos.

Hana

The sister is very brave by uploading these videos and most importantly, she articulates very well the different stages she travelled upon leaving Islam. If she reads this forum and requires support or help, please don't hesitate to ask.

I met a former (Somali) Muslim/Atheist who became a Buddhist and lives in a monastery in Lhasa, Tibet. He quit the high life of a globe trotting investment banker. As for the Somalis who converted to Christianity, whatever floats their boat.

waraabe

Your superior
:dead: Puntlanders kulaha.

Christianity was a part of the Birtish legacy in British Somaliland.

You shouldn't have even made that comment. You just made your beesha vulnerable to glorious FKD.:russ:

So you are telling me if we compare clans with non Muslims darod won't be the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending