subhanallah somali Christian YouTube channel!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good vid. The host needs to learn better Somali though. She couldn't interact with her guest properly. I honestly don't see why anyone would convert to Christianity, its more convoluted than Islam.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I think you did in an another thread:hemad: people in here keep files and have sharp memory:pachah1:

I'm still waiting bring it out. I said that trolls called me a Indian and do they all the time. I never used to word "mixed" I don't look mixed I look Somali.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Wtf Why would she become Christian? She could have joined the illuminati to be rich and get mad pu**y

Literally don't give a shit what belief's (or none) Somalis follow except Christianity. You just aren't Mali if you pray to jeebus sadly.
:bell:

It's akin to a greek orthodox converting to Islam, the religion of their historic oppressors (turks).

Literally don't give a shit what belief's (or none) Somalis follow except Christianity. You just aren't Mali if you pray to jeebus sadly.
:bell:

It's akin to a greek orthodox converting to Islam, the religion of their historic oppressors (turks).

Oday

Have you heard a bloke called Yusuf Islam, formerly known as Cat Stevens and before that known as Steven Demetre Georgiou? You will be surprised by the amount of Greeks who converted to Islam. Could it be Stockholm syndrome? To each their own.

Why Christianity though?. Its been gutted through all ready

Just go nuts and join a witchs cult where you can have sex orgies and drugs, all day everyday.

Look, she's even gained fame from this weird shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.