subhanallah i know brother who is going to marry no fee prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
someone told me she commit zina many times and he know some men she commit zina with hes god fearing what I do he so happy to have life companion and he is so pure he wil not understand that she is loose and unchaste when he married he deserves virgin he feared allah all his life so much injustice and unfair i have to tell him today with other brothers

i have mesage for the loose and unchaste do not come to the men who fear allah we deserve the virgins not no fee prostitutes you are worst than the prostitutes who charge money go to the zina men or the west indie

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's his choice by the end of the day, let him live his life, stop worrying about him.

Some people aren't bothered by their spouse's previous past, while others might be bothered by that past. I personaly dont know honestly about myself honestly.Since i am chaste, i would prefer a chaste person, but if i met an unchaste person who was cool and met my requirements than i wouldn't have a problem. But for the unchaste person i just wouldn't want to ever hear about their previous affairs, after we got married. i don't want to deal with her exes and etc. And i would like to know before hand as well if they were unchaste. I would feel betrayed if i found out later that my spouse had lied to me.

like 99% of the females i have been attracted to and wanted to actually date(this was when i wasn't that religous) weren't chaste at all. I live in the west, everyone is having sex.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread looks suspiciously like my thread. They're both about sex and both about telling people. Counterfeit goods.

Welcome back anyway Cyborg.

3482-8853.gif

I would do anything for prime jennifer connelly
And shut up you fob

LOL no one cares any more. I honestly don't know anyone who hasn't had sex at least once before they got married and their husbands don't care because they've probably had more sex than them. This topic is for men with blue balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts