Stylish Sufis send a strong message to those that oppose celebrating Prophet Muhammad's (SCW) birthday

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waxaan ugu hambalyeynayaa dhamaan dunida Islamka maalinta dhalashada Nebi Maxamed (SCW). Waxaa sanadkaan kaalinta ugu horeysa ka galay xuska dhalashada Nebiga dalka deriska iyo walaalaha nala ah ee Yemen, inkastoo meelo badan oo Soomaaliya kamid ah qudheeda si weyn looga xusay dhalashada suubanaheena Nebi Maxamed (SCW). Waxaan urajeynayaa walaalaheena reer Yemen in Ilaahay colaada iyo xasilooni darrada ka dul qaado,wadamada kale ee Islamka ah iyo dunida guud ahaanna waxaan urajeynayaa nabad & horumar.

#Mawliid
#Yemen
#Sanca
View attachment 240237View attachment 240238View attachment 240239

You and I can't know everything that the sahaba did, celebrating our Habib's birthday is showing and sharing the love we have for him, some of the sahaba that you think we're so great ended up killing his grandsons and most of his family, caqliga ka shaqeysii
Tell me which sahabi killed prophet grandsons

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If Nabi Muhammed SCW didn’t celebrate his birthday, why are people celebrating his? Clear bidah in my opinion, aren’t birthdays forbidden to celebrate in Islam?

I have actual sufi cousins, their rulings are crazy, for example they only pray in their own masjids, what kind of a rule is that.

If Nabi Muhammed SCW didn’t celebrate his birthday, why are people celebrating his? Clear bidah in my opinion, aren’t birthdays forbidden to celebrate in Islam?

I have actual sufi cousins, their rulings are crazy, for example they only pray in their own masjids, what kind of a rule is that.
Confused people

Tell me which sahabi killed prophet grandsons
All the sahaba that immediately started fighting for positions of leadership right after the prophet's death, "succession" ma'wiyah and such, , it's very childish and foolishness to fight over how we show love to our prophet's birthday, don't be a short sighted salafi idiot,😔

All the sahaba that immediately started fighting for positions of leadership right after the prophet's death, "succession" ma'wiyah and such, , it's very childish and foolishness to fight over how we show love to our prophet's birthday, don't be a short sighted salafi idiot,😔
Non of the sahaba fought for leadership.

Are you sure you aren't a shia pagan

Very simple question did the sahaba celebrate the prophet pbuh birthday?

Salafis do that but I’ve never heard of sufis doing this considering sufis are split between Sunnis and Shias now. Their interpretations vary depending on the school of thought they follow as in hanifi or shafii. Salafis move like you’ve committed a crime if you don’t go to a masjid that co-signs certain scholars.

Is it me or is Sufism making a comeback in Somalia?

I think Somalis are sick of the Wahabi ideology and are looking to go back to their traditional roots.
Nigga it never left 💀 I’ll never forget being sent to warsheikh and the shit that I saw. I just think ppl aren’t as terrified of alshabab like before. I recall seeing an Eid celebration in barawa years ago with Al shabab and the people looked terrified bismillah

Very simple question did the sahaba celebrate the prophet pbuh birthday?
I don't know and I don't care what they did either, they were people of their time who were previously barbaric bunch, I'm not emulating my life after some people who were burying their daughters before they just converted to a new religion, human beings have capacity to love and show their love in different ways, pick a book sometimes that isn't just about a particular doctrine 😔

Only message they’re sending is they’re misguided

These same folks say in the khutba every Friday every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the hellfire

Trending

Latest posts