Stuttering

they find it funny if i’m borderline crying and stuttering :snoop:
gave up tryna argue with them a while ago when i could just turn off the TV :heh:
but when im shouting at my siblings, my voice gets super super deep evrything around me starts vibrating kkkkkk, people dont expect me to have a deep voice because of my looks, but when i speak they all get shocked and shit kkkkkkk

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:dead::dead:
but you've heard me when i'm excited, i'm literally choking with laughter while stuttering :russ:
i don’t get excited very often but i do know that i just shut up to not risk pure embarrassment
if there was a medicine to get rid of stuttering i’d take it so fast
stutter once and all respect people have for you goes to the ground :drakewtf:

No, you misunderstood. I wasn't singling you out :drakekidding:
Heavens, No! I would never shade you like that

I was simply stating the fact that women have small brains and was being sympathetic to your plight as a xalimo :tocry:
i don't talk to chauvinistic pigs. macsalaam.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
i don’t get excited very often but i do know that i just shut up to not risk pure embarrassment
if there was a medicine to get rid of stuttering i’d take it so fast
stutter once and all respect people have for you goes to the ground :drakewtf:
Honestly it isn't even that bad and people who criticize you for simply stuttering once will always find something else to nitpick, so you shouldn't value their opinions too much

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I had a friend that use to suffer from a really bad case of stuttering back in the days but now his a community advocate, I don't know what he did but there's definitely hope :)

what kind of stutter? the one that happens with everyone or repetition of letters and sounds?
the kind where you hesitate to choose a word and end up repeating the beginning or the whole word
it's not that extreme but it's annoying ig

Trending