Stuttering

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's okay and somewhat cute for girls to stutter tbh unless you're giving out a formal speech.

But if you want it to stop try speaking more slowly, let your mind stay ahead of your vocals
(hope that makes sense)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
do you guys stutter?

i don't ever stutter when i'm nervous, but when i'm excited or angry, it just pops out :kendrickcry:
I rarely ever stutter. Only time I stutter is when I am about to say something then want to change what I'm saying or if I'm very nervous.

Back in the day in Somalia they believed you could beat someone out of the stuttering. So if you were a stutter you had to accept constant beating, so they became mutes and stopped talking. True story

It's okay and somewhat cute for girls to stutter tbh unless you're giving out a formal speech.

But if you want it to stop try speaking more slowly, let your mind stay ahead of your vocals
(hope that makes sense)
well i'm the type of person who thinks about stuff before saying it so i don't say stuff on the spot
but i stutter more when i'm angry or excited because i'm more impulsive at that time
you're right though :cosbyhmm:

i'm interested in why you would think that is cute though

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
it's weird cause when i'm about to lie (don't condone it) or i'm nervous, my voice is hella steady

Same, it depends on how much pressure is on me. I can lie pretty easily but when I say nervous I mean when I'm presenting in front of the class and I memorized my script. I'm so scared that I'll forget my stuff or while memorizing I psyche myself out. Because of that, I stopped memorizing and just began winging it and talking on the spot, which is ironically less nerve-racking.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
well i'm the type of person who thinks about stuff before saying it so i don't say stuff on the spot
but i stutter more when i'm angry or excited because i'm more impulsive at that time
you're right though :cosbyhmm:

i'm interested in why you would think that is cute though
Hard to find a guy who doesn't, there's something about it that screams cheerful inocense, especially if they're excited

It's not your fault your small xalimo brain blew this little problem out of proportion.

But I'm glad I was able to illuminate a solution for you :tocry:

Cheers @sambuusi and good luck :friendhug:
i was being sarcastic nacasyow
you will not disrespect me and insult me while you're at it :fredo:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
exactly
when i scream at my siblings, i'm a literal vocal mess and sometimes my eyes even start leaking water
they find it funny if i’m borderline crying and stuttering :snoop:
gave up tryna argue with them a while ago when i could just turn off the TV :heh:

they find it funny if i’m borderline crying and stuttering :snoop:
gave up tryna argue with them a while ago when i could just turn off the TV :heh:
:dead::dead:
my siblings are like that except they get heartless
but you've heard me when i'm excited, i'm literally choking with laughter while stuttering :russ: