Stupidity

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
So she’s saying feminism removes the man out of the picture :what1: whaaaaaaaa. Internalized patriarchy smh and she doesn’t even know it

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
She let him leave out of kibir I support the brother! Who knows if the kids were bad vibes and he wanted out?

Why must you stick around for kids you don't love it's not fair!

:gucciwhat:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
So she’s saying feminism removes the man out of the picture :what1: whaaaaaaaa. Internalized patriarchy smh and she doesn’t even know it
I guess single mother didnt exist till the 1920 when women got their right to vote. :dead:
Damn you femnatzis!!! :liberaltears:

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I get her point but you can't be shocked about a matriarchy if certain people *AHEM* aren't doing their roles en masse.
Uno what’s funny- near yawmul qiyama for every 1 man there will be 50 women

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
So take away voting rights to restore balance :cosbyhmm: Makes sense. You might be on to something:silanyolaugh:
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

This is picture is facts upon facts, however this is not the fault of feminism or women. The man, the father is the one that should be blamed. If a man, a father leaves his family, this might happen. The divorced wife could harbor negative feelings over men. The daughter will grow seeing men as something she should avoid due to the fact her father abandoned her. The son will not be very masculine as the father is not there to teach him how to be a man. If I ever get divorced ( Inshallah I don’t ) I will make sure that this won’t happen.

Trending

Latest posts