stupidfoolish passes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an <i class="fa fa-fw fa-pulse fa-circle-o" style="padding-right: 2px;"></i>.

It was basically made for you by the admin or the administrators on this site.

Nothing hide it's an fa-pulse or you may call it fa-spin 1s infinite.

It's just a animated circle made for you. :hillarybiz:
:ohhh: She must be close with the admin

N

NaomiHoney

It's an <i class="fa fa-fw fa-pulse fa-circle-o" style="padding-right: 2px;"></i>.

It was basically made for you by the admin or the administrators on this site.

Nothing hide it's an fa-pulse or you may call it fa-spin 1s infinite.

It's just a animated circle made for you. :hillarybiz:

Well, if its so easy. Get your own one then :mahubowtf:

I did some research. Don't worry babes ;)

Watch out for this from @FSMDOA

images

It doesn't make sense. People don't usually open go fund me pages for funerals they and aren't 10,000 dollars for start. and they didn't state any particular reason why like his mother can't afford it. Just "help with the costs"? Probably a scam.

Notice how it says "Khalid bin Walid" masjid. Probably that scammer kid inserting subliminal messages

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It doesn't make sense. People don't usually open go fund me pages for funerals they and aren't 10,000 dollars for start. and they didn't state any particular reason why like his mother can't afford it. Just "help with the costs"? Probably a scam.

Notice how it says "Khalid bin Walid" masjid. Probably that scammer kid inserting subliminal messages
Could be fake, I saw it retweeted a couple of times on my timeline so I thought it looked legit to me.

Also that masjid is real and it's in Toronto

IMG_2249.jpg

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I found another tweet with the same link shared by someone who knew him, with over a 100 retweets as well. I'm almost positive it's real

Status
Not open for further replies.