Stupid feminists protest about patriarchy

These feminists live in America and there protesting about patriarchy, lmaooooo what a bunch of retards.

Patriarchy ha noolato:fittytousand:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ayubi my Arab loving friend can you find any case of wrong doing by arabs please ,that you aren't willing to defend? Non-muslims don't count . I'm interested to see if that's possible

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
2izhss.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Ayubi my Arab loving friend can you find any case of wrong doing by arabs please ,that you aren't willing to defend? Non-muslims don't count . I'm interested to see if that's possible

He would probably defend ayrabs love for
slipping into other mens buttholes

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Wallahi the cameraman missed a huge opportunity to turn when they said “And the rapist was you”
:jcoleno::damn:

Imagine some duq wayel minding his business wondering why the cooks are on strike, then they all point at him and the camera in his direction
They shout, “THE RAPIST IS YOU!”:chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

@Basra

Absolutely disgusting :gucciwhat: Ungrateful lil shitheads. They’re literally the most privileged women in all of modern society but noooo is that enough? Of course not. Western women not only have equal rights, they have more rights than their male counterparts. Forever chasing victimhood:bell: Wish Muslim women could switch places with western women for just a day and they’ll really see what patriarchy looks like

Trending