Study tips

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Please I need some study tips
That helped you with your studies.

I didn't study well last year I was all over the place , I felt disorganized.
All the white people were on to it, they'd do their work on the spot during lecture's. I would be sleeping. Then I'll do my assignments before a day or two it's due.
I can't keep up like this as I'm close to the end of my studies.

I want to know how to maintain focus and motivation and stop procrastinating.

How to understand what I'm reading?

And lastly how to avoid social media :(

Last edited:
I just got an awesome video recommendation, how to read a textbook, go watch it, he explains how you can't study like your reading a novel or something. I didnt watch it through or save the video because its not relevant to my life, but if you type that in I'm sure itll pop up

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
use color in your notes
use sticky notes in your textbooks after reading each chapter to summarize the general idea
read our loud
when you write notes, reform the style of cornell notes to how you’d like it aesthetically and for retaining material

I will quote best study tip given by any one ever @SuleymanPitt :

"Active Recall. Never take notes. Read and then try to recall what you read. This is how the brain memorises effectively. Also Question answering is a must.

How do I know this? I finished top of my class in a competitive course at a top uni.

Others will tell you stop using your laptop and always read 24/7. These are dunces who spend all their time studying for mediocre marks. You can study when you want and live like a king for the majority of the time. Also research is on my side, but I wont provide sources."

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/better-studying-tips.71261/page-2

You can supplement these tips by using flashcards to improve your active recall. use best flashcards app/web Anki.

Also, eat healthy and exercise regularly. remember, balance is the key toa better quality life.

Last edited:
Please I need some study tips
That helped you with your studies.

I didn't study well last year I was all over the place , I felt disorganized.
All the white people were on to it, they'd do their work on the spot during lecture's. I would be sleeping. Then I'll do my assignments before a day or two it's due.
I can't keep up like this as I'm close to the end of my studies.

I want to know how to maintain focus and motivation and stop procrastinating.

How to understand what I'm reading?

And lastly how to avoid social media :(

what subject do you study ?

25 min study 5 min breaks and repeat

hmmmmmmmm

giphy.gif

and.............
giphy.gif

and
giphy.gif

But. nice try

giphy.gif