VIP
Whatever subject you may need help with :manny:

My rates are 10$ an hour but it can be free if u show me a lil sum :banderas:
proxy-19.png

Time to enhance my inner Chris Hanson

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
it depends on the subject. For me, i easily got As in subjects that required memorization by taking adderall and re-reading all the notes. I've always had problems studying math. That's why im pulling an all-nighter for my Final tomorrow. PS im going to be doing a bunch of questions with no note taking

Take some adderex sr

Where can I buy adderall?
:hillarybiz: Do I need prescription?

School is stressful walahi:frdfvsb:

Last edited:
- Learn outside of your house, like the library.
- Meet up with people from your class so you can quiz eachother.
- Spread everything out over a week.
- Take a break every now and then.

Active Recall. Never take notes. Read and then try to recall what you read. This is how the brain memorises effectively. Also Question answering is a must.

How do I know this? I finished top of my class in a competitive course at a top uni.

Others will tell you stop using your laptop and always read 24/7. These are dunces who spend all their time studying for mediocre marks. You can study when you want and live like a king for the majority of the time. Also research is on my side, but I wont provide sources.

Test Yourself, Learn Actively, and Repeat in Intervals
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031794/

Use flashcards, spaced repetition, active recall, and the testing effect.
This guy goes into detail check out this playlist.
(start from 13:42 min if you don't care for the reasons why you should use the presented study methods)

Depending on your course, learn how to efficiently use the flashcard program Anki.
It takes a little time but pays off immensely for memorisation-heavy subjects.
Here are 3 playlists which can help you get started or get an idea how to use the application.

The desktop and Android version are free, the ios version costs 25 bucks but is worth it, since you can learn your material on the commute etc.
You can also use the free web-version on your mobile browser.
Get Anki 2.1 since 2.0 won't be supported after this year.

Last edited:
Test Yourself, Learn Actively, and Repeat in Intervals
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031794/

Use flashcards, spaced repetition, active recall, and the testing effect.
This guy goes into detail check out this playlist.
(start from 13:42 min if you don't care for the reasons why you should use the presented study methods)

Depending on your course, learn how to efficiently use the flashcard program Anki.
It takes a little time but pays off immensely for memorisation-heavy subjects.
Here are 3 playlists which can help you get started or get an idea how to use the application.

The desktop and Android version are free, the ios version costs 25 bucks but is worth it, since you can learn your material on the commute etc.
You can also use the free web-version on your mobile browser.
Get Anki 2.1 since 2.0 won't be supported after this year.
High IQ post

Trending