Study Shows Dating Options For Men Are Decreasing As More Healthy Standards Are On The Rise!

Yhh I was able to find this but this isn't exactly it, it says nothing of their methodology.

The author says he came to these conclusions based on self-reporting tiktok videos.
Lmao you must be joking? I thought they done some sort of large scale survery, tracked peoples relationship outcomes whilst taking their attributes into account or something else of the sort....
I thought this was a peer reviewed study seeing as the title of OPs post says "study".

Not really, life expectancy for men in the U.K. is 81 years old, and women is 82 years old. The reason why you think women will outlive men far long is because men take a much higher risk in life, as in dangerous jobs, participating in wars etc.
In marriages they do. Also, take into account that the woman is usually slightly younger.

Across the industrialized world, women live 5 to 10 years longer than men. Among people over 100 years old, 85% of them are women.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A lot of marriages in the past were based on women's survival. When women needed to marry you in order to simply eat, then of course you could get away with the bare minimum. The only issue is that some modern men don't seem to understand that the playing fields have changed.

@Keep it a boqol 💯 Are you joking about the bare minimum thing or do you and other men actually know and believe that men actually do the bare minimum?

I know @bidenkulaha admitted to something like that a few weeks ago.
I did, fortunately because I’m not competing with ajnabi men I think I’ve got some time but I must hurry up before the farax community fix up.

Yhh I was able to find this but this isn't exactly it, it says nothing of their methodology.

Lmao you must be joking? I thought they done some sort of large scale survery, tracked peoples relationship outcomes whilst taking their attributes into account or something else of the sort....
I thought this was a peer reviewed study seeing as the title of OPs post says "study".
The clickbait title of the article alone is enough to pander the intended audience, they don't care about the quality of the research :mjlol:

2linBHg.jpg

What do you think Farah’s nee

I’m just quoting the post verbatim don’t hate me :mjcry:
I don't know. I have my issues with certain archaic cultural mindsets that is influenced by good old fashioned sexism, but the vast majority of the Faraxs I see married to my friends and acquaintances seem to be a mixed bag. You get the great, average and then downright terrible.

Supposedly, according to the article more women are refusing to settle and also data shows that more women are leaving their husbands. Looking at that, one can paint the picture that modern men don't have the relationship 'skills' that modern women now desire.

This is all hypothetical as we can't take a a study that uses tiktok as evidence although the author is a couple and family psychologist that is probably seeing this as a recurring theme, so it is a good discussion starter.

The U.K. and other western countries, are not religious anymore, the caadans particular are now atheists, who don’t value marriage anymore.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Online dating of all sorts, even Islamic/Muslim ones, never work. A lot of profiles are fake and most people on there aren't serious....just want a night out and free dinner on the girls part, and as for the guys, just want some fun....if you catch my drift.

The U.K. and other western countries, are not religious anymore, the caadans particular are now atheists, who don’t value marriage anymore.
I don't think it's directly related to religiousness. The west has had high levels of unmarried men and women in the past, especially from the 1400s to the early 1900s. The > 90% marriage rate of the baby boomers was also extreme, maybe this is the pendulum swinging the other way.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Vast majority of males are not in shape, this is the reason why some men struggle to get girls. Simple as that, if you find yourself being rejected, its likely you are physically not fit ( most somali guys have no murgo, fat or skinny, realised this ages agopersonally with myself, started to change). Looks are important so take care of yourself.

I don't think it's directly related to religiousness. The west has had high levels of unmarried men and women in the past, especially from the 1400s to the early 1900s. The > 90% marriage rate of the baby boomers was also extreme, maybe this is the pendulum swinging the other way.
Are you referring to the Hajnal line when you say "the west" in this instance?

Vast majority of males are not in shape, this is the reason why some men struggle to get girls. Simple as that, if you find yourself being rejected, its likely you are physically not fit ( most somali guys have no murgo, fat or skinny, realised this ages agopersonally with myself, started to change). Looks are important so take care of yourself.
Women in the states have a higher rate of obesity than Men, so Men being overweight doesn't explain the disparity in dating outcomes between Men and Women.

Are you referring to the Hajnal line when you say "the west" in this instance?
Sort of. But skewed mostly towards Britain (England + Lowland Scotland in particular), the parts of the west that matters the most culturally to me I guess. Although I don't buy into everything that is associated with the Hajnal line.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Supposedly, according to the article more women are refusing to settle and also data shows that more women are leaving their husbands. Looking at that, one can paint the picture that modern men don't have the relationship 'skills' that modern women now desire.

This is all hypothetical as we can't take a a study that uses tiktok as evidence although the author is a couple and family psychologist that is probably seeing this as a recurring theme, so it is a good discussion starter.
imagine your life being down to luck of the draw :francis:

If I can provide for her, get the baby aptamil, can pay the rent, no pre-ej@culation 3-5 mins avg, 180m, not the ugliest in town.. what else can she ask for? thats nothing short of living in heaven, I know most xaliimos would :gunsmiley:over that but most of them wouldnt admit..

:westbrookswag: