Study on Ancient East Africans, 41 individuals from Ancient Kenya/Tanzania

World

VIP
Because they are closer in time to the original migrants from North Africa/NE Sudan.

Same thing happened in Europe, the early Neolithic samples (Ötzi the Iceman for instance) are more Middle Eastern than samples closer to today (more European).
I think the ancestors of Southern Cushites left NE Sudan much earlier than the ancestors of Eastern Cushites.

Apollo

VIP
I think the ancestors of Southern Cushites left NE Sudan much earlier than the ancestors of Eastern Cushites.

What makes you say that?

Their primary paternal subclade E-M293 is only 5-6,000 years old and comes from the area of Eritrea (E-V1515 / E-CTS10880).

@EDsomali,

One is E1b1b1a1a1b1; E-CTS3282.

This is E-V32. :hmm:

Lab ID I8874, Calibrated years before present (cal BP) 3350-3180.

He also had an indigenous East African MT haplogroup (L3i2) that is also found in Somalis.

The dates line up pretty well.

He could have well be a proto-Somali man.

I know it was a bit too much, but they were on to something. I am not saying it was all true. Some of it was obviously exaggerated or fanciful..
They tried to make it seem like Horn of Africans were the exact same racially as North Africans, and downplayed any differences between us.
Some even claimed we are not African at all

Apollo

VIP
They tried to make it seem like Horn of Africans were the exact same racially as North Africans, and downplayed any differences between us.
Some even claimed we are not African at all

It was bullshit to some extent, but it's still impressive they managed to theorize that without genetic data. If I were to be living in the pre-genetic era I would simply assume Horners are some kind of paleolithic ancient race localized to the Horn.

World

VIP
Basically like Bejas or like ethnic Somalis. Not much has changed. They don't cluster that far away.
I don't think so tbh, their African component was different. Roughly half Mota-related.

I think they would have looked slightly different.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think so tbh, their African component was different. Roughly half Mota-related.

I think they would have looked slightly different.

Probably a Shewa Oromo look if I really had to say.

Or..

The most Cushitic looking Tutsis like Paul Kagame are probably a relic phenotype of these Great Lakes Cushites.

The most Cushitic looking Maasais also look more like Paul Kagame.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Probably a Shewa Oromo look if I really had to say.

Or..

The most Cushitic looking Tutsis like Paul Kagame are probably a relic phenotype of these Great Lakes Cushites.

The most Cushitic looking Maasais also look more like Paul Kagame.

According to Greek travellers when they visited the Azanian coast, in Rhapta. They were tall reddish people. The Ethiopian highlanders are shorter with kinkier hair and have Omotic influence in their genepool.

0HvB8IB.png

Azanian lady collecting water from the well. You can see she is tall with a beautiful long hair. They probably resembled us the most.

6thmaiden_zpsno6fdcnx.jpg

Apollo

VIP
According to Greek travellers when they visited the Azanian coast, in Rhapta. They were tall reddish people. The Ethiopian highlanders are shorter with kinkier hair and have Omotic influence in their genepool.

0HvB8IB.png

Azanian lady collecting water from the well. You can see she is tall with a beautiful long hair. They probably resembled us the most.

6thmaiden_zpsno6fdcnx.jpg

So depressing that South Africa might steal this ancient Cushitic name.

:kendrickcry::ohlord: