Study: Christians the most persecuted religious group

Status
Not open for further replies.
You christains have more countries who are the majority and have christian rulers.
Christian_world_map.png

They will never give you one.

What good is a visa? They give it to the gaal as well and they get it even easier than you with less restrictions

:siilaanyolaugh:
Before considering getting a citizenship, I have to stay here for years. I have been here for 1 year and half, with the 92 year old ruler on top of me no time soon.

Every country has a wait or pay, canada the payment is 500,000 green. Your parents waited for a good 7 years or had you to get it faster.

Before considering getting a citizenship, I have to stay here for years. I have been here for 1 year and half, with the 92 year old ruler on top of me no time soon.

Every country has a wait or pay, canada the payment is 500,000 green. Your parents waited for a good 7 years or had you to get it faster.

They got it in less than half that time and got permanent residence the day they arrived.

Tens of thousands of Somalis have been deported from Muslim countries for reasons like getting cancer.

Christians are humane people. Show your respect to them.

They got it in less than half that time and got permanent residence the day they arrived.

Tens of thousands of Somalis have been deported from Muslim countries.

Christians are humane people. Show your respect to them.
I waited 7 years of my childhood to get one, until I became 8. Somali people are known to over stay visas, somalis in Arab countries, they have to stay for 20 years to get one apart from saudi. Uae treats somalis with the special card like slaves. In saudi arabia every guy is a subject, literally meaning everyone is a slave for the king.

@South Cushitic why'd u take the white mans religion? They beat that shit into you. Africans who converted to Christianity during colonialism are the bottom of the barrel.

This is a great channel by the way, HomeTeam History

OK firstly Christianity is not the "white man's religion", as popular as that mantra is among misinformed Africans it is completely false. Secondly, my country has so many different tribes and ethnicities. Tanzania is the second most ethnically and culturally diverse nation globally. This means not all of us went to war with the Europeans and not everybody was enslaved by Muhammadan Arabs. Some folk from my tribe converted willingly (50% of Iraqw still practice indigenous beliefs), so did many other tribes like the Chagga in Kilimanjaro, because of the work of German missionaries.

VIP

OK, firstly Christianity is not the "white man's religion" as popular as that mantra is among misinformed Africans. Secondly, the country has so many different tribes and ethnicities. Tanzania is the second most ethnically and culturally diverse nation globally. This means not all of us went to war with the Europeans and not everybody was enslaved by Muhammadan Arabs. Some folk from my tribe converted willingly (50% of Iraqw still practice indigenous beliefs), so did many other tribes like the Chagga in Kilimanjaro, because of the work of German missionaries.

Im not against missionaries cos that's the way somalis converted to islam but you guys were conquered before they preached the gospel to you.

Christianity came to africa( ethiopia) early on but they're not the ones who spread the religion in the continent, it was indeed the white man.

Im tired of seeing african americans and sub Saharan Africans justify them being christians by pointing to ethiopias christian history. Ethiopia has nothing to do with Tanzania, nigeria or Ghana.

Colonizers couldn't get 1 muslim to convert to Christianity in 80+ years.

Im not against missionaries cos that's the way somalis converted to islam but you guys were conquered before they preached the gospel to you.

Christianity came to africa( ethiopia) early on but they're not the ones who spread the religion in the continent, it was indeed the white man.

Im tired of seeing african americans and sub Saharan Africans justify them being christians by pointing to ethiopias christian history. Ethiopia has nothing to do with Tanzania, nigeria or Ghana.

Colonizers couldn't get 1 muslim to convert to Christianity in 80+ years.

I just explained how that is false depending on your qabil here. Did you watch the video? It was even in Congo and South Sudan. Many people embraced Islam because they were conquered as well, and did not want to be reduced to the status of dhimmi. I am tired of seeing sub-Saharans (Bantus specifically) making excuses for an Arab imperialistic religion that dehumanized and castrated black Africans.

VIP
I just explained how that is false depending on your qabil here. Did you watch the video? It was even in Congo and South Sudan. Many people embraced Islam because they were conquered as well, and did not want to be reduced to the status of dhimmi. I am tired of seeing sub-Saharans (Bantus specifically) making excuses for an Arab imperialistic religion that dehumanized and castrated black Africans.

How did your ppl get it is all that matters, i don't care about south sudan or congo cos ur ppl have nothing to do with them. You got it from the white man who colonized you.

Some africans muslims were definitely forced into islam but my ppl weren't.

Christianity is just as imperialistic as islam. Arabs weren't the ones who conquered our entire continent. If you didn't want to be slaves, you should've fought back harder.

World

VIP
Islam is the religion of Cushitic people, not Christianity. Perhaps Iraqw people would still dominate Northern Tanzania if they were Muslim, what a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending