Student Is ‘DISOWNED’ By His Mother After He Posts IG Pics With His Face MADE UP LIKE TAMAR BRAXTON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah guide his mother to Islam she's a beautiful individual with a good heart she's the best mother ever after my mother :salute:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I would love my son regardless of his path a mothers love should be eternal as the child came from you, this mother never loved her child as she tied and severed the umbilical cord which joined the two, no true love was ever evident, she was probably absent and had ten additional kids to look after. Somali parents don't know how to raise their children they only know how to pop them out, one after the other. Like a baby factory

Some of you guys here disgust me. Why would anyone abandon and estrange their offspring because of their sexual orientation. They cant change themselves. Absolutely disgusting.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Some of you guys here disgust me. Why would anyone abandon and estrange their offspring because of their sexual orientation. They cant change themselves. Absolutely disgusting.
That's Islam for you barbaric culture which it's ultimate end is to severs ties of family for the fruitfulness of milk rivers and eternal hoories and flying horses :D sounds like LSD heaven right ? Why would anyone want to enter such a bizarre island of eternal torture.

That's Islam for you barbaric culture which it's ultimate end is to severs ties of family for the fruitfulness of milk rivers and eternal hoories and flying horses :D sounds like LSD heaven right ? Why would anyone want to enter such a bizarre island of eternal torture.
Sounds like the imagination of a horny 8 year old tbh.

I would love my son regardless of his path a mothers love should be eternal as the child came from you, this mother never loved her child as she tied and severed the umbilical cord which joined the two, no true love was ever evident, she was probably absent and had ten additional kids to look after. Somali parents don't know how to raise their children they only know how to pop them out, one after the other. Like a baby factory

How do you know she never loved him? Being a parent does not mean you have to unconditionally support your child.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I would ;) because I'm civilised and kind
IMG_4439.JPG

So kind, so civilised:comeon::camby:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

:camby: I been wanting to nut in a since I was 11. Doesn't mean my hooyo didn't have the right to kick me out when I lived with her. If I was smart enough to not get caught with bud, pills n pawgs my son better be smart enough to not let me find out he's a raging . Especially if he's one of them flamboyant take-it-up-the-booty-ass s. We squaring up on sight fam

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That women is the biggest hypocrite in the entire world. Whenever I read one of her posts a little part of me dies
Why don't you go and lick the feet of women you ape
No you wouldn't. You might in this particular scenario, but I have a hard time believing your support is truly unconditional.
both you men don't know who I truly am why don't you leave the criticism alone for once ?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
May she enter hell for disowning her own child I wish that upon her, no mother should EVER disown their flesh and blood. Cruel being called mother she is
And you believe a mother has a right to terminate her child through abortion so much for cognitive dissonance :bell:

She cared for him fed him clothed him washed his excrement and the bastard betrays his mother like that what a vile and despicable creature his mother should of had an abortion cause clearly this thing isn't loyal to nobody not even the womb that bore him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Would you love your son if he was a terrorist kkkk

What did he do to deserve all this hate? Did he harm anyone? His life decisions don't affect anyone but himself. You all sound like terrorists. Amazing how some of you can sympathize with actual genocidal warlords but condemn innocent people for being gay. :draketf:

What happened to being "liberal Muslim"?:drakelaugh:

What did he do to deserve all this hate? Did he harm anyone? His life decisions don't affect anyone but himself. You all sound like terrorists. Amazing how some of you can sympathize with actual genocidal warlords but condemn innocent people for being gay. :draketf:
If your son turned out to be a tranny after raising him for 20 years, would you be so accepting? And even if you give the political correct answer, I'm pretty sure you know that most people would hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts