Streets killed two family members of Nipsey’s killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nipsey was loved and respected in the community but the killer’s family has nothing to do with his actions. Black people need to stop these dumb retaliations
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonews.com/.amp/the-streets-kill-two-family-members-of-nipseys-killer

Btw today is his Memorial Day
#Rip Nipsey
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-07.25.18.png

:yloezpe:
D3mU64TWsAA-ody.jpg

She is the one in the middle.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
By the looks of it his mother must be multi-generational mixed AA so no wonder the Eri genes dominate

Most AA’s are mixed, some more than others. I had a teacher that looked just like his mom in elementary school. Nipsey mom is so positive, I am sure he inherited his ethics from such lovely women radiating with good energy :)

So what ? A lot of African Americans are mixed but are still African Americans. You are probably not from the states so you don’t get it.

I do understand the outdated one-drop-rule actually and AAs are already talking about distinguishing themselves from recent and multi-generational mulattoes. :zhqjlmx:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I do understand the outdated one-drop-rule actually and AAs are already talking about distinguishing themselves from recent and multi-generational mulattoes. :zhqjlmx:
The lighter African Americans are the more likely they are hardcore pro all things black. My coworker is half Philipino and half African American..she looks like a Mexican but she is blm activist, unapologetic black woman. It’s not even about the one drop rule it’s just that mixed people consider themselves black and will fight you if you call them mixed.

Lauren London is half Jewish (her father is white ) but considers herself as a black woman.

Last edited:
The lighter African Americans are the more likely they are hardcore pro all things black. My coworker is half Philipino and half African American..she looks like a Mexican but she is blm activist, unapologetic black woman. It’s not even about the one drop rule it’s just that mixed people consider themselves black and will fight you if you call them mixed.

Lauren London is half Jewish (her father is white ) but considers herself as a black woman.

Her genotype is predominately non-African yet she is a Black woman kkkkkkkkkk do you hear yourself? I mean it could be said the same about Habeshas so :zhqjlmx:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Her genotype is predominately non-African yet she is a Black woman kkkkkkkkkk do you hear yourself? I mean it could be said the same about Habeshas so :zhqjlmx:
Her culture is black, only dates blacks, loves her black side, her kids are black, and has African features. So yeah she is a loud and proud black woman. There are light skinned biracial looking AAs, who are not mixed with anything Apparently y’all hate pure blacks, self hating colorist, African coons.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nipsey was loved and respected in the community but the killer’s family has nothing to do with his actions. Black people need to stop these dumb retaliations
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonews.com/.amp/the-streets-kill-two-family-members-of-nipseys-killer

Btw today is his Memorial Day
#Rip Nipsey
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-07.25.18.png

:yloezpe:
D3mU64TWsAA-ody.jpg

She is the one in the middle.
Live stream of the memorial

"According to Twitter, one of Eric's cousins was murdered inside a liquor store on Slauson. The other was gunned down on a corner in Eric's neighborhood.

The hood is continuing to put the pressure on Eric's family and loved ones. Word is Eric's girlfriend's home was shot up last night."

So they going to kill a drunk cousin and weed seller in the street ??? That will make them feel what? Adoon monkeys! I hope Nipseys wife is not killed tho she better move in hollywood

Tukraq

VIP
He may look like his mamma idc but she's not fully AA:whoa: :camby:
She’s full aa, European genes are part of the aa story and make up from 20 to 40 percent of most African Americans, even the ones that are dark as shit like Jordan are like 20 percent European, mixed aa’s like drake and Megan Markle aren’t 50 percent white and 50 percent black it’s more 70 or 80 to only 20 percent black, which is why in Africa Obama looks mixed but here in the states isn’t even considered a light skin

Tukraq

VIP
90 percent of AAs are multi generational mulattoes and have European genes:mjlol:
The ice cubes and Muhammad Ali’s are more common than the lupitas:pachah1: in fact they consider Gabriella union as the poster women for darkskins
gabrielle-union-instyle-and-warner-bros-2015-golden-globes-party_1.jpg

So if this is their dark than yeah they as a population don’t have as much pure African genes, compare this to other slave diasporas like say the Haitians who didn’t mix and you see a big difference
inglewood-ca-august-27-kodak-black-attends-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california.jpg

90 percent of AAs are multi generational mulattoes and have European genes:mjlol:

The ice cubes and Muhammad Ali’s are more common than the lupitas:pachah1: in fact they consider Gabriella union as the poster women for darkskins
gabrielle-union-instyle-and-warner-bros-2015-golden-globes-party_1.jpg

So if this is their dark than yeah they as a population don’t have as much pure African genes, compare this to other slave diasporas like say the Haitians who didn’t mix and you see a big difference
inglewood-ca-august-27-kodak-black-attends-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california.jpg

European admixture (~25% range or below) from slavery has no real impact on phenotype. Same can be observed in the core population in North Africa who are essentially quadroons (~25% SSA max).

So via the one-drop-rule someone like Meghan Markle is the same "Black Women" as Serena Williams and that society sees them both equally as just that, is disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts