Strategies to develop somalia

Somali needs a national standards body like the bsi group. You can't have a nation with close to 20 million with no standards for electricity, car driving. What shocked me was that somalis drive on the right, while 90% of cars are right hand drive vehicles. Why doesn't the government just standardise it to the British model. Since we can't get rid of 90 percent of the cars. And they also use lots of different plugs instead of standardising it to one.

We need to go full on communist. Force people to farm and produce factories. Close every useless Slum suuq filled with useless bajaaj drivers, Tax the rich to rebuild infrastructure, and educate against tribalism and terrorism. Invest in Education and literacy; introduce international cinema and Hollywood to Somalia. Close every dugsi and Machad; tax khat heavily and khamri youโ€™ll see the results.

We need to go full on communist. Force people to farm and produce factories. Close every useless Slum suuq filled with useless bajaaj drivers, Tax the rich to rebuild infrastructure, and educate against tribalism and terrorism. Invest in Education and literacy; introduce international cinema and Hollywood to Somalia. Close every dugsi and Machad; tax khat heavily and khamri youโ€™ll see the results.
Communism doesn't work, but you can socially engineer a nation to be forward looking instead of being backwards.

We need a short term communism to industrialize the nation and make it independent. Free education and roads will be built. Once we reach that, then we can be more of a free market economy.
We don't need communism, even china had to change system after communism failed and led to over 50 million starving to death. What we need is government who implements the quickly needed policy. Like language reform, enforcing standards, and focusing on defeating terrorism and building the nation. The reason the usa failed in Afghanistan was they didn't build the foundations for the government to be self sufficient. And 90% couldn't functionally read. And America thought these illiterate soldiers could learn to use excel and power points. ๐Ÿ˜‚

The people need to be utilized properly, organizations must be established tackling various areas of our nation's development.

More importantly we need to reestablish the caliphate and set laws treating all muslims the same regardless of ethnicity. We then attack china for their crimes against uyghurs and flush the terrorists out of afghanistan and the middleeast expand the caliphate then retake palestine.

Inshallah i will commit to this vision when i become president for life

We don't need communism, even china had to change system after communism failed and led to over 50 million starving to death.
He did say short term, seems to have taken china pretty far.

Communism is a loaded word but I agree gov needs to nationalize alot of these companies. Currently the government doesn't own the ports, telecoms, energy companies, nothing. Gov needs to arrest all these tycoons and seize the companies by force & pay fair comp. Without a tax base these industries are too critical to be given away to war lords.

Close dugsi? Don't see how this will benefit somalia

The people need to be utilized properly, organizations must be established tackling various areas of our nation's development.

More importantly we need to reestablish the caliphate and set laws treating all muslims the same regardless of ethnicity. We then attack china for their crimes against uyghurs and flush the terrorists out of afghanistan and the middleeast expand the caliphate then retake palestine.

Pure caqli 68. China and Israel would murk you by lunchtime :mjlol:

Why not focus on deradicalising Somalis and promoting a self sufficient economy, instead of this ummah fantasy?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalia needs to give up on developing all it's regions for now and instead build 2-3 cities. This is what Ethiopia, Kenya, etc are doing and the only way to really catch up. Once the GDP per capita gets to a decent level (2-3k), then you can develop the rest of the country. Building hundreds of KM of roads from Tuulo A to Tuulo B is a waste, put the money in xamar or Kismayo instead

won't happen though, since all the clans and even subclans want a economic centre exclusive to them, nobody wants to be a guest in another city.

Last edited:
Close dugsi? Don't see how this will benefit somalia
All the Dugsi teachers in Somalia are ithaadi aka the non violent wing of Al shabab But with the same extremist ideology. The most remote town has dugsi and macaahid which costs the towns people hundreds of thousands and nothing to show for in the development of society be it moral or governing wise.

All the Dugsi teachers in Somalia are ithaadi aka the non violent wing of Al shabab But with the same extremist ideology. The most remote town has dugsi and macaahid which costs the towns people hundreds of thousands and nothing to show for in the development of society be it moral or governing wise.
^ There needs to be a serious crackdown on these guys. The number one culprits of Somalis going backwards in terms of morals (marrying children like arabs, stoning girls who don't wear hijab, etc.)

Caliphate is a myth that doesnโ€™t even exist in Islam. The word Caliph means ruler and Caliphate means succession. Itโ€™s political idea isnโ€™t even mentioned in the Quran not the ahadeeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Caliphate is a myth that doesnโ€™t even exist in Islam. The word Caliph means ruler and Caliphate means succession. Itโ€™s political idea isnโ€™t even mentioned in the Quran not the ahadeeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not specifically, but pretty much having a caliph appoiinted by a council that properly represents all the muslim ummah via shura is the proper way in islamic governance whereas the alternative is what we have today monarchy, democracy and so on.

I really don't care if we would call them a caliph or not but that is the best choice there is unless we create something new(but why do that when something proved to work at a certain point in time)

Actually i was a bit far fetched in my earlier post but its my dream as a muslim and y'all should too because what we are living under rn is not god's law and if you are supportive of that then you are basically not a muslim(because you disagree with god and place a manmade system of ruling above his laws)

Just the current fgs having the same form of government as gaaloland is disgusting but if it was based upon the principles of sharia no one would complain, but no... Having unqualified men decide who the leader is based on self-interest and nepotism is unacceptable. Atleast if the people who would vote on the elections were the educated, the righteous, and the pious of people then we would be able to carve a system of our own that doesn't copy others but is also halal and based on sharia.

So yes you are right. Sharia(god's law) doesn't mean having a caliphate and calling the ruler a caliph. But it sure would be way easier to have the muslim world unite under such a banner.

Thank you for listening to my tedtalk

Pure caqli 68. China and Israel would murk you by lunchtime :mjlol:

Why not focus on deradicalising Somalis and promoting a self sufficient economy, instead of this ummah fantasy?
The common populace are not radical, if anything they are likely to be ignorant and uneducated. When you have groups like AS running around freely its easy to misguide people. You get rid of AS the problem of radicalisation dissappears.

To be honest AS aint it and i am more than suspicious of the leverage(whos behind them) they have to be able to lawlessly rule the land. But as all things, this unjust group is slowly dying alx. Best thing somalia did is getting their own troops trained instead of expecting trash like amisom and unsom to solve the problem for them.

Somalia will never get up with times if the corruption isn't curbed. Im just waiting for someone righteous to come and steamroll the corrupt old men and jail them

Subxanallah communism is the most evil. If you like communism go to north korea.

The cringiest people are the marxist jew lovers.

Not specifically, but pretty much having a caliph appoiinted by a council that properly represents all the muslim ummah via shura is the proper way in islamic governance whereas the alternative is what we have today monarchy, democracy and so on.

I really don't care if we would call them a caliph or not but that is the best choice there is unless we create something new(but why do that when something proved to work at a certain point in time)

Actually i was a bit far fetched in my earlier post but its my dream as a muslim and y'all should too because what we are living under rn is not god's law and if you are supportive of that then you are basically not a muslim(because you disagree with god and place a manmade system of ruling above his laws)

Just the current fgs having the same form of government as gaaloland is disgusting but if it was based upon the principles of sharia no one would complain, but no... Having unqualified men decide who the leader is based on self-interest and nepotism is unacceptable. Atleast if the people who would vote on the elections were the educated, the righteous, and the pious of people then we would be able to carve a system of our own that doesn't copy others but is also halal and based on sharia.

So yes you are right. Sharia(god's law) doesn't mean having a caliphate and calling the ruler a caliph. But it sure would be way easier to have the muslim world unite under such a banner.

Thank you for listening to my tedtalk
Itโ€™s 21st century nobody wants a wadaad state they act like they do and talk like they do but nobody wants a gun on their head at every sin. Itโ€™s almost like there is compulsion in the religion. The prophet wasnโ€™t a king and Islam wasnโ€™t meant to be a state.

Trending

Latest posts