Strategies to develop somalia

Marxism is literally secular. The clingiest people are people who name call in every arguement their in without no logic behind anything let alone the name calling.
If you Muslim you should know marxism is kufr, because it contradicts Islamic teachings. Islam does not forbid private ownership, Islam forbids inflation manipulation that communist countries do like China and the Soviet Union. If you not a Muslim, visit me in Mogadishu where you will be publicly executed at the stadium.

If you Muslim you should know marxism is kufr, because it contradicts Islamic teachings. Islam does not forbid private ownership, Islam forbids inflation manipulation that communist countries do like China and the Soviet Union. If you not a Muslim, visit me in Mogadishu where you will be publicly executed at the stadium.
I’m a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with that and if I wasn’t executing me wouldn’t accomplish nothing idiot. I’ve been to Mogadishu and radicalized interpretation of Islam that you hold is what causes Al Shabab!!

Develop yourself first.
Like how can you help others if you cant help yourself.
Then your immediate family, community and those around you and then inshaallah somalia.
simple.

I’m a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with that and if I wasn’t executing me wouldn’t accomplish nothing idiot. I’ve been to Mogadishu and radicalized interpretation of Islam that you hold is what causes Al Shabab!!
I condemn Al Shabaab, suicide bombings, demonstrations. As a Muslim it is my belief there should be full obedience to the Leader/Ruler except in sin. You are a Muslim why would you subscribe to another political ideology? An Ideology that has been used to subjugate Muslims in Russia, in the Balkan, and in Somalia too. You did not comment on the points I made either that in Islam private property is allowed and fixing inflation is haram. The core belief of Marxism is atheism/materialism. As Muslims Islam is the solution for everything the micro and macro issues. If you believe we need a western ideology then you believe Islam as a religion is incomplete and this contradicts the Quran
1636822767155.png

Based

VIP
We need to go full on communist. Force people to farm and produce factories. Close every useless Slum suuq filled with useless bajaaj drivers, Tax the rich to rebuild infrastructure, and educate against tribalism and terrorism. Invest in Education and literacy; introduce international cinema and Hollywood to Somalia. Close every dugsi and Machad; tax khat heavily and khamri you’ll see the results.
Close every dugsi? Idk that seems kinda personal. Did your macalin fiddle with you :pachah1:

The people need to be utilized properly, organizations must be established tackling various areas of our nation's development.

More importantly we need to reestablish the caliphate and set laws treating all muslims the same regardless of ethnicity. We then attack china for their crimes against uyghurs and flush the terrorists out of afghanistan and the middleeast expand the caliphate then retake palestine.

Inshallah i will commit to this vision when i become president for life
:deadrose:

It’s 21st century nobody wants a wadaad state they act like they do and talk like they do but nobody wants a gun on their head at every sin. It’s almost like there is compulsion in the religion. The prophet wasn’t a king and Islam wasn’t meant to be a state.
Brother go read the biography of Prophet Muhammadﷺ You promote Marxism and you are saying Muslims wasn't meant to have a state. What about the Rashidun Caliphate? Go read the Quran and Hadith you will learn Muslims did have a state in Madina and Prophetﷺ as the Ruler. They chopped off hands, they whipped he fornicators, they stoned people. This is called the Huduud laws. You are very misinformed about Islam.

Brother go read the biography of Prophet Muhammadﷺ You promote Marxism and you are saying Muslims wasn't meant to have a state. What about the Rashidun Caliphate? Go read the Quran and Hadith you will learn Muslims did have a state in Madina and Prophetﷺ as the Ruler. They chopped off hands, they whipped he fornicators, they stoned people. This is called the Huduud laws. You are very misinformed about Islam.
What about the prophet he wasn’t no king and respected the rule of Arabian kings. AbuBaker decided to create a state so that the muslims would not be invaded by Rome since they became civilized. It was also to spread Islam. Now there is no Calipha or religious authority to force me how to practice my religion.

Close every dugsi? Idk that seems kinda personal. Did your macalin fiddle with you :pachah1:
No it’s just a scam that a starving tuulo with no hospital that’s functioning well or basic living needs spends thousands if not millions monthly for dugsi. This leads everyone into becoming dugsi maclins with no workforce to produce.

What about the prophet he wasn’t no king and respected the rule of Arabian kings. AbuBaker decided to create a state so that the muslims would not be invaded by Rome since they became civilized. It was also to spread Islam. Now there is no Calipha or religious authority to force me how to practice my religion.
An state is needed for the protection of Muslims to worship Allah. We live in a world where the non Muslims would do anything to get rid of us. They despise us and our religion. Why are you so intent on a Muslim state policing your actions? Every country has its laws and regulation, so what is the issue of a Muslim country having Islamic laws? You are very disinformed about Islam. I advice you to read the translation of the Quran Muhsin Khalil translation. Start from Surah Al Fatiha to Surah Nas. Then read the ahadith. Read Islamic history too. Muslims need today an Islamic country with Islamic laws giving them protection to worship Allah.

1636843790234.png

Brother you have some serious doubts. DM me and I will clarify it all for you.

Trending