Story time

So I work in a store that’s in a hotel for part time. So one day the hotel was rented by a furry convention. I’ve never seen furries before and my co workers warned me that it’ll be worst day of ur life. I’m just thinking they’re exaggerating but no it’s the worst day of my life ever. People wearing fursuits who smell so bad and act like kids came that day. I even saw a guys penis popping out of the fur suit. I even saw someone drilling holes in the stalls for it to be a glory hole.y coworkers said it’s just for one day and we just gotta deal with it. I can never see furries the same now, I get most repulsive feeling when I see them. Conventions of any sort for some reason attract the lowest of society. Anime conventions are also the worst.

So I work in a store that’s in a hotel for part time. So one day the hotel was rented by a furry convention. I’ve never seen furries before and my co workers warned me that it’ll be worst day of ur life. I’m just thinking they’re exaggerating but no it’s the worst day of my life ever. People wearing fursuits who smell so bad and act like kids came that day. I even saw a guys penis popping out of the fur suit. I even saw someone drilling holes in the stalls for it to be a glory hole.y coworkers said it’s just for one day and we just gotta deal with it. I can never see furries the same now, I get most repulsive feeling when I see them. Conventions of any sort for some reason attract the lowest of society. Anime conventions are also the worst.
Does this give you PTSD by the way Furrys are not human to be honest they might be mentally ill fam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.