Store owner who called cops on George floyd

Do you consider him guilty?

• Yes (because of him George floyd is dead)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No(because George floyd caused this by using fake money

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Idk I'll stay outta this

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Although people are claiming that the he didn’t actually do the crime and still death for something like that should never happen.
True but people on the police's side will always bring up the fact that he tryed to use fake money which had the police called on him in the first place which has been confirmed.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The store owner isn't at fault he made the right choice calling the cops. The cops though didn't do their job right therefore they are in the wrong they used their powers and killed George.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I vote no because there was no way he could've known the cop was a psychopath, he's actions are justified as that is what any normal store owner would've done

However I don't like the added sentence saying Floyd caused this, implying he is to be blamed for his own death, if he were to be arrested accordingly then yes it would be his fault but he's no where near responsible for getting murdered like that. Why should he share culpability for an officer acting out of his jurisdiction?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I vote no because there was no way he could've known the cop was a psychopath, he's actions are justified as that is what any normal store owner would've done

However I don't like the added sentence saying Floyd caused this, implying he is to be blamed for his own death, if he were to be arrested accordingly then yes it would be his fault but he's no where near responsible for getting murdered like that. Why should he share culpability for an officer acting out of his jurisdiction?
I said that because some believe if he never brought out fake money none of this mess would of started as for the cop he caused this tragedy because his a psychopath

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Proper procedure when someone uses fake money is to call police. Spreading counterfeit notes is a huge crime so he did the right thing. Not his fault the police officer went all crazy when he got there

Trending

Latest posts