STOP THE BULLYING: MOTHER OF BULLIED DWARF CHILD SPEAKS OUT!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Poor baby...
tenor (52).gif

People are bullying kids with deformities now. Damn what a cold harsh world we live in. I just hope she aint using this kid to gather attention online and it turns out in the end his whole bullying story was fake and it was a scam she was doing to get people emotional so they could donate to her

Last edited:
Yes and it's even worse since he has no qabil to protect him. Shit like this happens more frequently in the west.

:manny:

The qabil shit don't always work, my qabiil weren't backing man when i was heavily getting bullied for years when in school, from about 12-16ish.

They defo came when i got my parents the house and staryed making change tho. Fucking baaqtis.

I had to take hella risks and do madnesses to these es to get them off my back. Some of these so called clan members even gave statements on man but statements don't mean shit with no corrobarating evidence.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is so heartbreaking, I hope he realizes that he's far better than the bullies, hurt people hurt people. A 9 year old shouldn't comtemplate on killing himself, I hope those bullies get the karma that's waiting for them more sooner.

My heart aches.

Trending

Latest posts