STOP THE BULLYING: MOTHER OF BULLIED DWARF CHILD SPEAKS OUT!

BetterDaysAhead

POSITIVE PRIME MINISTER|Vanessa Hudgen is my hooyo
VIP
I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS WALAHI I FEEL SO SAD FOR THE CHILD, IF I WAS HIS CLASSMATE I WOULD DEFEND HIM

People are bullying kids with deformities now. Damn what a cold harsh world we live in. I just hope she aint using this kid to gather attention online and it turns out in the end his whole bullying story was fake and it was a scam she was doing to get people emotional so they could donate to her

Last edited:
Yes and it's even worse since he has no qabil to protect him. Shit like this happens more frequently in the west.

:manny:
The qabil shit don't always work, my qabiil weren't backing man when i was heavily getting bullied for years when in school, from about 12-16ish.

They defo came when i got my parents the house and staryed making change tho. Fucking baaqtis.

I had to take hella risks and do madnesses to these *****es to get them off my back. Some of these so called clan members even gave statements on man but statements don't mean shit with no corrobarating evidence.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
This is so heartbreaking, I hope he realizes that he's far better than the bullies, hurt people hurt people. A 9 year old shouldn't comtemplate on killing himself, I hope those bullies get the karma that's waiting for them more sooner.

My heart aches.