STOP THE BULLYING: MOTHER OF BULLIED DWARF CHILD SPEAKS OUT!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
She isn't helping with the situation recording him and crying she needs to hide her emotions in front of him. Be his shield and beat the f*ck out of those kids bullying him.

She needs to beat the teachers too for not doing enough as well. On parents evening I expect her to drag the parents by their scalp kids or not bullying is wrong.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
kids are brutal nowadays
i think it was awhile ago that a eight year old girl killed herself
they really pulling out survival of the mentally fittest again

She isn't helping with the situation recording him and crying she needs to hide her emotions in front of him. Be his shield and beat the f*ck out of those kids bullying him.

She needs to beat the teachers too for not doing enough as well. On parents evening I expect her to drag the parents by their scalp kids or not bullying is wrong.
Exactly. Recording him and saying “this is what a bullied 9 year old looks like” is a little weird. He’s saying he wants to kill himself to you, maybe comfort him first. But at the same time I think that’s what she wanted to capture.

Lmao

Harsh but I really do think this world is survival of the fittest. This is no Disney movie where all the bullies become bums and the bullied become doctors. His mom needs to call her family and f*ck these kids up wallahi. My child or sibling will never get bullied as long as I’m breathing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaaahi i am not a violent Eedo, but i will jump and munch/bite the neck hiliib of anyone who makes fun of him in my presence ! I am going to Jihad Buffet the scoundrel.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Harsh but I really do think this world is survival of the fittest. This is no Disney movie where all the bullies become bums and the bullied become doctors. His mom needs to call her family and f*ck these kids up wallahi. My child or sibling will never get bullied as long as I’m breathing

True a good friend of mine was being bullied in middle school . His parents didn't do anything, so me and my friends paid the bullies a visit during class we all got excluded but it was worth it.No one bothered him after that and he took up self defence classes for himself.

Teach your kids how to defend themselves or just give them brass dusters and give them a quick beating. Either way remind them if they do get into a fight you won't blame for it if the reason was valid. You can wild out in middle school and high school and it generally won't go on your record so don't take any shit from anyone.

Last edited:
She should take some agency and remove her child from school.

This whole video is questionable.

A 9 year old shouldn't have such concepts in his mind.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
kids are brutal nowadays
i think it was awhile ago that a eight year old girl killed herself
they really pulling out survival of the mentally fittest again
It's because of social media and the superficial societal norms. This generation are even worse and more self centred.

:gucciwhat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes and it's even worse since he has no qabil to protect him. Shit like this happens more frequently in the west.

:manny:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It's because of social media and the superficial societal norms. This generation are even worse and more self centred.

:gucciwhat:
honestly these kids all hate themselves
they’re not bad necessarily, their parents find care for them and now all they do is come for everyone else to satisfy their own personal needs
acting like it’s survival of the fittest acuthubillah

Trending