Stop Smoking Shisha/Hookah immediately.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
For any of you guy's who still partake in this behaviour; It is very very bad for your health, you may not feel anything now but it will hit you when you age.

Where I am from Somalis hit the shisha spots in the dozens weekly. We are generally blessed with good health, don't fu*ck it up.

Hookah smokers may be at risk for some of the same diseases as cigarette smokers. These include:
  • Oral cancer
  • Lung cancer
  • Stomach cancer
  • Cancer of the esophagus
  • Reduced lung function
  • Decreased fertility
You can read more about it here: https://bit.ly/3p9wd8W

It causes Hickups when you smoke shiisha as it causes particles to get stuck in your Diaphragm. But it isn't as bad as Cigarettes. It doesn't have disgusting cancer causing Tar that Cigs do. The coal giving you some Carbon Monoxide will make you dizzy and poison you a little but will be temporary.

It causes Hickups when you smoke shiisha as it causes particles to get stuck in your Diaphragm. But it isn't as bad as Cigarettes. It doesn't have disgusting cancer causing Tar that Cigs do. The coal giving you some Carbon Monoxide will make you dizzy and poison you a little but will be temporary.

It’s still bad. It’s worse than cigarettes actually. Enough with the fake news.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It’s still bad. It’s worse than cigarettes actually. Enough with the fake news.
No it isn't worse than Cigs lol. Shiisha doesn't make me vommit like Cig did. I tries 1 cig in my life and nearly died. I do shiisha and my skin glows no matter. Also the only issue I found with Shiisha was the hickups from some smoke particles getting stuck in diaphragm. Here is a photo of me. Cig Smokers don't look like my skin quality, cig smokers skin and eye area is very very bad due to bad tar and other chemicals like rate poison in Cigs. Trust me Shiisha only has 1 problem and it is carbon monoxide from Coal, so as long as you limit your intake and don't do hour long session you'll be fine. Look at one of my foto, I smoke shiisha and still glow.

I'd tell you something more harmful than Shiisha/Hookah but I don't wanna break forum rules.

10384899_896370950373172_4006312297880800240_n.jpg

I know people think its safer than cigarettes because shisha is smoked with water in the bottle but did you ever think about how long people smoke it? It adds up.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have only paid for shisha once in my life , I can't see my hard earned money burn & I don't smoke it like some people do.
I smoked it once this year.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She smokes weed @Basra is a regular at the weed shop I see her all the time

PS I don't smoke I just work at the shop

u mean u r a street weed hustler?? I see you walking the street with your man bag

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Everybody is making money off of us. Kenyans/Ethiopians with our Khat addictions. Indians and Turks with our aroos obsessions and 24/7 xaflaad's and now Arabs with our shisha addictions.

Do you see a pattern? We need to stop this and turn back to Allah.
Real talk! Seriously what the hell is wrong with these habaryars turning it up every week, every week xaflad? Are you mad, no wonder the youth is so lost, we have bad role models, just go on fb and you‘ll see grown ass habaryars and ayeeyos beefing on fb live, waali iga dheeh

Trending

Latest posts