Stop Smoking Shisha/Hookah immediately.

For any of you guy's who still partake in this behaviour; It is very very bad for your health, you may not feel anything now but it will hit you when you age.

Where I am from Somalis hit the shisha spots in the dozens weekly. We are generally blessed with good health, don't fu*ck it up.

Hookah smokers may be at risk for some of the same diseases as cigarette smokers. These include:
  • Oral cancer
  • Lung cancer
  • Stomach cancer
  • Cancer of the esophagus
  • Reduced lung function
  • Decreased fertility
You can read more about it here: https://bit.ly/3p9wd8W

Lebanese owned shisha lounges in London make a killing off of Somalis . If we can't quit , we should at least use Somali owned ones

Lebanese owned shisha lounges in London make a killing off of Somalis . If we can't quit , we should at least use Somali owned ones
Everybody is making money off of us. Kenyans/Ethiopians with our Khat addictions. Indians and Turks with our aroos obsessions and 24/7 xaflaad's and now Arabs with our shisha addictions.

Do you see a pattern? We need to stop this and turn back to Allah.

That’s one intriguing thing I did not bother to mention. Asians and Arabs are profiting of us on a massive scale with this shi*t. Imagine being fed cancer by Ajanabi and you are happy snapping like a deranged dameer.

Everybody is making money off of us. Kenyans/Ethiopians with our Khat addictions. Indians and Turks with our aroos obsessions and 24/7 xaflaad's and now Arabs with our shisha addictions.

Do you see a pattern? We need to stop this and turn back to Allah.
Damn I'm lost of words, the world is using us like cheap prostitutes and we willingly accept it, we're idiots :jcoleno:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Grown ass people suckling a pipe, like an infant suckling on a breast.
Which culture is this and how is this degeneracy tolerable among society , we never saw shit like this in the old days.

I despise shisha smokers , the image of men smoking hookah indicates they exhibit several traits of effeminate behaviours .

Ofcourse it's dangerous , one hookah session is equivalent to smoking 200 packs of ciggerates. Imagine the maryooleys doing more than 3 sessions the entire night, opening the doors for pre cancer cells to develop and mutate in their fragile systems, they're likely to contract carcinogen respiratory related diseases and several underlying health issues, the effects are enough to damage the average users and regular user's lifespans are shortend leading to premature death.

What are the side effects of long term use.

Stunted growth
Insomnia
Heart palpitations
Bad hygiene
Stomach ulcers
Decreased appetite
Weight loss

Is it worth the risking to flavour the mint , apple or cinnamon?

Jungle

VIP
Don't call me naaya. You and @Jetlife 's continued use of hookah will drain the already burdened NHS system. Stop it and get some help. This clearly struck a nerve.
Why you wanna act like you dont turn up at your local shisha spot and if you dont with this attitude on here you a mouse, respectfully

Why you wanna act like you dont turn up at your local shisha spot and if you dont with this attitude on here you a mouse, respectfully
This isn't about me. And for the record, I have never smoked shisha, and don't intend on ever doing it insha'Allah. Say masha'Allah tabarakallah, and keep it moving.

Grown ass people suckling a pipe, like an infant suckling on a breast.
Which culture is this and how is this degeneracy tolerable among society , we never saw shit like this in the old days.

I despise shisha smokers , the image of men smoking hookah indicates they exhibit several traits of effeminate behaviours .

Ofcourse it's dangerous , one hookah session is equivalent to smoking 200 packs of ciggerates. Imagine the maryooleys doing more than 3 sessions the entire night, opening the doors for pre cancer cells to develop and mutate in their fragile systems, they're likely to contract carcinogen respiratory related diseases and several underlying health issues, the effects are enough to damage the average users and regular user's lifespans are shortend leading to premature death.

What are the side effects of long term use.

Stunted growth
Insomnia
Heart palpitations
Bad hygiene
Stomach ulcers
Decreased appetite
Weight loss

Is it worth the risking to flavour the mint , apple or cinnamon?
What's worse is that they share the pipe. Imagine, 10 people sharing one single pipe. Uff caleyk. You can contract herpes (cold sores) that way. It's disgusting. Like I said before, Somalis have an addictive personality. Other ethnic groups do it, but are productive members of society. The ones in our community become dhan-dhan's and losers. Get it together!

I also highly doubt if we had Somali owned halls or lounges that ajnabis would spend a penny on us
I will tell you why they actually would.

We Somalis are far more entertaining and fun to be around than any other group of people. We would take their customers in a day. All we need to do is have our own venues, promote it and actually use our stuff first before anything else.

Trending