Stop Smoking Shisha/Hookah immediately.

I tried it once 6 years ago. I took a puff and choked on it and my nose hurt the rest of the evening. The taste was also foul I don't understand the appeal. I've been feeling guilty about it ever since and don't understand people that can blow on it for hours.

I tried it once 6 years ago. I took a puff and choked on it and my nose hurt the rest of the evening. The taste was also foul I don't understand the appeal. I've been feeling guilty about it ever since and don't understand people that can blow on it for hours.
They think shisha is a personality trait. That plus peer pressure. Go read a book, play tennis and learn salsa moves or something. Do better with your life instead of 24/7 hookah. Its sad.

Jungle

VIP
This isn't about me. And for the record, I have never smoked shisha, and don't intend on ever doing it insha'Allah. Say masha'Allah tabarakallah, and keep it moving.
Shisha spots are literally the only acceptable spots where malis turn up and you wanna tell me you aint with it? With your dutty attitude i was expecting you to be a bit more outgoing love

Horta why are you always attacking @Desert Flower?
He's infatuated. Iska dhaf macaanto.

4Xj.gif

I used to smoke weekly when I was young (no camal) which turned to once a month and now I have been Shisha free for 2 years. I started fitness and noticed my body was struggling to keep up. When it clicked, I became so mad I stopped on the spot.

I suggest everyone quit whilst their health is good.

Shisha spots are literally the only acceptable spots where malis turn up and you wanna tell me you aint with it? With your dutty attitude i was expecting you to be a bit more outgoing love
They don't need to engage in activities that will be detrimental to their health where ajnabis will be benefiting from it

They don't need to engage in activities that will be detrimental to their health where ajnabis will be benefiting from it

We need to change that trajectory and find more beneficial places to hang out like the gym or sports clubs. We don't need to sabotage ourselves inorder to have a good time.

There are countless places "to turn up" which doesn't involve sucking on a 6ft long pipe.

I suggest the girls get together to go do stuff like Yoga in groups and snap that instead and us men hit the gym and play football. If you want to go out, just don't do anything that will mess your health up.