Stop shaming single mothers

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The problem with your feedback is that it’s not very constructive is it?

Do you want widows to bring their husbands back from the dead?
Do you want women who have been abused by their husbands to take them back?

We need to teach Somali men that it’s not acceptable to be a dead beat dad. Just because you have broken up with the women does not mean you get to walk away from your kids.

I was referring to women who take their marriage woes out on the children, making them believe it's acceptable to not know who their Father is.

My mum is a Widow, it happens. But there needs to be male figures in the kids lives. Even if it's just the odeyaal from the extended families.

If the man was an abuser, ex convinct, deadbeat etc, it don't matter. Teach your children that one day they will be fathers and mothers who need to learn from their parents marriage. The key is to stop the cycle which some single mothers don't do.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaalaa transphopic ku yaal! Akhas, ma khaniisyada ayaad jeceshahay. Transphobic waan ahay, kaalay wax iga qaad nacas. :kodaksmiley:
I am not in somalia abaayo macaan, in somalia law of the land is the shariah law, I am in the United Kingdom and in the United Kingdom it’s the law of the land that transwomen are treated and given the same privileges and rights of women and viewed as women it’s actually against the law to refer to a transwoman as a man and I am a law abiding citizen and I am obliged as a muslim to respect the law of the land of any nation I am a guest in.

I am not in somalia abaayo macaan somalia law of the land is the shariah law, I am in the United Kingdom and in the United Kingdom it’s the law of the land that transwomen are treated and given the same privileges and rights of women and viewed as women it’s actually against the law to refer to a transwoman as a man ad I am a law abiding citizen and I am obliged as a muslim to respect the law of the land of any nation I am a guest in.

War heedhe you sound like a robot. Sheekadaan naga jooji.

What gives you the right to call women menstruators? Is this not sexism? You are putting trans'women' who are actually men above women. One has xx and the other one no matter how much it wants to change is an xy.:ftw9nwa:

I know you are trolling. Ain't no sane man speaking like that. Besides, who said you have to like em? I can respect the laws without abandoning my belief and culture.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wat heedhe you sound like a robot. Sheekadaan naga jooji.

What give you the right to call women menstruators? Is this not sexism? You are putting trans'women' who are actually men above women. One has xx and the other one no matter how much it wants to change is an xy.:ftw9nwa:

I know you are trolling. Ain't no sane man speaking like that. Besides, who said you have to like em? I can respect the laws without abandoning my belief and culture.
Fury as organisers of the London's Women's March call female politicians including Margaret Thatcher and Barbara Castle 'menstruators' on Twitter in a bid to be inclusive to transgender participants

The Women's March movement has sparked a furious backlash after referring to female members of parliament as 'menstruators'.

Thousands of demonstrators, including the transgender activist Munro Bergdorf, marched through London on Saturday ahead of the anniversary of Donald Trump's inauguration as President.

But after the event, organisers were met with anger for 'reducing women to "menstruators"' in a discussion about the tampon tax.

Women's March referred to female members of parliament as 'menstruators' in a discussion about the tampon tax
8787952-6614821-image-a-5_1548067688457.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....h-refers-female-MPs-menstruators-Twitter.html

The women march organisers call women menstruators

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@QueenSamaale i know you discriminate against other women who are transwomen I can sense the transphobia in your words but what I find surprising is @Knowles silence as you discriminate against transwomen clearly tacit consent, despicable and repugnant to say the least.

Muji

VIP
I was referring to women who take their marriage woes out on the children, making them believe it's acceptable to not know who their Father is.

My mum is a Widow, it happens. But there needs to be male figures in the kids lives. Even if it's just the odeyaal from the extended families.

If the man was an abuser, ex convinct, deadbeat etc, it don't matter. Teach your children that one day they will be fathers and mothers who need to learn from their parents marriage. The key is to stop the cycle which some single mothers don't do.

Nobody needs a male figure walal. We are so used to pretending men can parent in ways women can’t lol. We need to hold fathers who abandon their kids and throw their family into povert to account

You can lose respect for me all you want but the truth of the matter is it’s you who will have to share a toilet with a transwoman in this modern feminist gynocentric western societies not me kkk

I finally got it!! You are the trans woman.:ohhh: that's why you are defending them.
Don't worry sxb I will make sure to discriminate against you.:mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I finally got it!! You are the trans woman.:ohhh: that's why you are defending them.
Don't worry sxb I will make sure to discriminate against you.:mjohreally:
I respect all women whether they are transwomen or menstruators.

As a man I treat all women with respect whether they are transwomen or menstruators all women deserve to be treated with respect, honor and dignity.

I respect all women whether they are transwomen or menstruators.

As a man I treat all women with respect whether they are transwomen or menstruators all women deserve to be treated with respect, honor and dignity.

I cant do this anymore. I give up.:drakekidding: This is some new level of trolling.
Hopefully you find the right transwoman to marry.:hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One of the greatest single mothers I know is a transwoman single mother who had two boys and two girls and raised them up to be good decent human beings.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So we are supposed to believe a man needs to be told by another man not to stab people and to get a job.

If a woman does, he won’t listen?

Why is that walal? Do you not respect your mother? Is she dumber than your father? Some of us listen to our mothers and respect them.

Or maybe you just like to blame a woman for a man’s actions as usual.

tenor.gif

Tukraq

VIP
Sis I have two uber drivers on my phone who deliver me my biryani rice. And I slam the door in their face as soon as I get my cunto.
Being a single mother puts you into poverty just like being a single father and poverty is a causal effect of crime. Stop looking for reasons to hate women and just say it with your chest.
First, obviously London Uber’s won’t make much you can barely drive in that old city with ancient small one way roads the trains and mass transport take all there business, the ones in the US out earn your college professor though, also reread my post I said it’s not really a bad thing as I don’t have as harsh a stance on crime, my rule is just don’t get caught, so where are you getting the idea I hate women from?

Trending