Stop shaming single mothers

Muji

VIP
So we are supposed to believe a man needs to be told by another man not to stab people and to get a job.

If a woman does, he won’t listen?

Why is that walal? Do you not respect your mother? Is she dumber than your father? Some of us listen to our mothers and respect them.

Or maybe you just like to blame a woman for a man’s actions as usual.

So we are supposed to believe a man needs to be told by another man not to stab people and to get a job.

Why is that walal? Do you not respect your mother? Is she dumber than your father? Some of us listen to our mothers and respect them.

Lol yup I commend single mother’s working so hard for their children. Have some people lost the art of minding their own business? It’s that simple.

F15E38CC-84FA-4D16-87CF-4E22CA6FF08C.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Islam actually teaches us that jannah is under the feet of our mother, the Prophet SAW emphasized 3 times "ummi" or mother before the father. In qiyamah your lineage will be called through your mother not father.

Not all of us are blaming mothers, we love our mothers.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Islam actually teaches us that jannah is under the feet of our mother, the Prophet SAW emphasized 3 times "ummi" or mother before the father. In qiyamah your lineage will be called through your mother not father.

Not all of us are blaming mothers, we love our mothers.
«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

And you need to stop shaming security guards and uber drivers. They are human beings as well lol

Single mom= a Bad *ss. She won't settle for disrespect just to say she has a loser man.

Muji

VIP
über drivers legit make 6figures lol I could tell @Knowles would fumble the bag hard if she was in the US and rejecting them not knowing what they make

Sis I have two uber drivers on my phone who deliver me my biryani rice. And I slam the door in their face as soon as I get my cunto.

Muji

VIP
Single mothers are known for raising savages, not really a bad thing though:manny:

Being a single mother puts you into poverty just like being a single father and poverty is a causal effect of crime. Stop looking for reasons to hate women and just say it with your chest.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Single mom= a Bad *ss. She won't settle for disrespect just to say she has a loser man.

Or a single mum = someone who put babies on this earth with out a valid meher. She couldn’t handle her sexual desires and brought a bastard son on this earth. She goes home her family dont want here anymore. And she starts ranting about how bad Somali men are online.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The problem we have with some single mothers is that they've raised children of a dead beat spouse who is absent. Or in other cases, took the Man's money and kept his children away from him for personal grudges, contributing to the generations of uncultured households we see today. Single mothers will not be vindicated just because of a bad man, she has to be examined and judged as an individual too.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I concur, transwomen single mothers are always discriminated against personally i believe a transwoman mother has a right to be a mother just like the menstruators.

Muji

VIP
The problem we have with some single mothers is that they've raised children of a dead beat spouse who is absent. Or in other cases, took the Man's money and kept his children away from him for personal grudges, contributing to the generations of uncultured households we see today. Single mothers will not be vindicated just because of a bad man, she has to be examined and judged as an individual too.

The problem with your feedback is that it’s not very constructive is it?

Do you want widows to bring their husbands back from the dead?
Do you want women who have been abused by their husbands to take them back?

We need to teach Somali men that it’s not acceptable to be a dead beat dad. Just because you have broken up with the women does not mean you get to walk away from your kids.