Stop creating threads about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about nobody made a thread about you since the faraax and Molotoff one :ayaanswag:
You're old news right now but I admire your persistence to stay relevant:samwelcome:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
If you want to communicate with me then please feel free to post something on my profile. My dms ain't open yet. You guys have a very annoying Habbit of creating threads about me when you can simply post on my profile.

Thanks, management;)

translation = please make more threads about me because i am enjoying the attention, i havent felt this good in a while, to all my fans and stalkers thank you for the love, know that your efforts are appreciated just not enough to allow access to my dm, dont make it personal ok, kiss kiss.:hemad:

translation = please make more threads about me because i am enjoying the attention, i havent felt this good in a while, to all my fans and stalkers thank you for the love, know that your efforts are appreciated just not enough to allow access to my dm, dont make it personal ok, kiss kiss.:hemad:
To be honest I had to adress it. Whether you belive it or not 5 threads were made about me and it's getting annoying. I had to a dress this for everyone to understand. Maybe if so many threads were made about you you will understand

@yaskaaa i have some questions for u:
how did your parents meet?
did they get married in uk or columbia (or somalia)?
how much was the mehr?

i am doing research into columbian girls, i wanna marry one. :mybusiness:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
To be honest I had to adress it. Whether you belive it or not 5 threads were made about me and it's getting annoying. I had to a dress this for everyone to understand. Maybe if so many threads were made about you you will understand

:mjlol: no thanks i enjoy my anonymity too much, but if we are being honest a part of you is really enjoying all this attention, excluding the stalkers and the perv of course.:patrice:

keeping up with appearances, i like your new leg pic.:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending