Stop creating threads about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to communicate with me then please feel free to post something on my profile. My dms ain't open yet. You guys have a very annoying Habbit of creating threads about me when you can simply post on my profile.

Thanks, management;)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
hey yaaskaa,

I hope this post reaches the target audience and they respect ur wishes, speaking up and addressing an issue is very noble :)

Seeking attention when we will u stop jiggling your buttock out of happiness...kulaha send it in my dms...waryaada catfishka abdullahi iska qabta

Seeking attention when we will u stop jiggling your buttock out of happiness...kulaha send it in my dms...waryaada catfishka abdullahi iska qabta
Shut up man I'm legit getting very agitated when people make useless threads about me. Wallahi your not funny but annoying

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@yaskaaa Mexicans are interesting amiga! All these thirsty niggas wanna taste your crispy Taco de guisados.

If you want to communicate with me then please feel free to post something on my profile. My dms ain't open yet. You guys have a very annoying Habbit of creating threads about me when you can simply post on my profile.

Thanks, management;)
I pretended to be a man for couple months to avoid the creeps here:siilaanyolaugh:

Most guys here have zero interest in dating SomaliSpot chicks. Women on SomaliSpot tend to be a little crazy, plenty of fish elsewhere.

We come here to hang out with our fellow s.

My inbox was lit, so I very much doubt that sentiment to eb true.

Most women on Somalispot are agreeable and the craziness is only a defense mechanism, expect for @Reiko

Most guys here have zero interest in dating SomaliSpot chicks. Women on SomaliSpot tend to be a little crazy, plenty of fish elsewhere.

We come here to hang out with our fellow s.

:deadmanny: :deadmanny:

Imagine explaining to your kid you met his hooyoo on SomaliSpot in a thread discussing Sabrine Dhowre's saggy cheeks

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
hey yaaskaa,

I hope this post reaches the target audience and they respect ur wishes, speaking up and addressing an issue is very noble :)
Just go on and cut your nuts off, you sound like a beta male in every one of your posts.

And stop with the emoji smiley, what are you a 14 year old white girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts