Stomzy's girlfriend reveals was bullied for somali heritage and addresses offensive tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Another reason I’m against race mixing, the offspring always ends up hating one side of their heritage :susp:Those jamaicans and spanish people that she pretended to be can have her :nahgirl:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Say no to interracial marriage for both somali females and somali males or face the consequence:Maya Jama

why getting mad at her for that comment which she apologized when many of us berating the halves when they part Somali. hypocrisy much...
and that's very much true of Somali ladies always trashing interracial marriages when is true they the ones involved by greater percentage.spare me your double face. yes we not accountable but quick to accuse blacks when they talk about our features.
chicken comn home to roast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...mali-heritage-addresses-offensive-tweets.html
full podcast of the interview

This 30 years old paints herself as a victim after being expoused for offensive and self hating tweets. The game show she was hosting is to be axed after one season following by poor response from viewers.LOL serves her right after her nasty tweets:hemad::sass1::sass2:
She's lucky that her father was somali , then claims to be half hamaican. If she was truly half jamasican she would've been ugly. Orange skin, cauliflower hair and a Madow's nose, not even stormzy that blik rapper would've nut in her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wasn't she making fun of Somalis and also said she wished she wasn't Somali. Bye girl, taking a page out of her white mom's play the victim book.

I don't claim half breeds even if she wasn't a fucking loser :nahgirl:
Another reason I’m against race mixing, the offspring always ends up hating one side of their heritage :susp:Those jamaicans and spanish people that she pretended to be can have her :nahgirl:
Say no to interracial marriage for both somali females and somali males or face the consequence:Maya Jama
450572B5-28C0-4E6A-AC1C-0D14E408593E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending