Stomzy's girlfriend reveals was bullied for somali heritage and addresses offensive tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm actually confused so when I was rejecting her before she said these offensive stuff I was the racist and hasid and got abuse thrown at me on Twitter. But now people want to reject her:ayaanswag:

Let's not act like some Somali girl's weren't claiming mixed when they were young teens too
9E46C2E8-5151-4B46-82E0-C57DAC75DA12.jpeg

Within a year she went back to being a proud Somali without fatherly guidance.
Somali hypocrisy and jealousy is showing loud from the girls here lool:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm sorry to disappoint you. You guys can go ahead and marry as many Abu tyrones as you please, we'll just settle with our Habasha queens:banderas:
one out of millions good riddance my REAL Somali kings only like somali women

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't see why people bashed her she said she's sorry people in that time in the UK were saying worse things trust me. It was awful back then

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let's not act like some Somali girl's weren't claiming mixed when they were young teens too
View attachment 45840

Within a year she went back to being a proud Somali without fatherly guidance.
Somali hypocrisy and jealousy is showing loud from the girls here lool:mjlol:
Tbh Idk. She hasn't said one thing bad about being somali. The ones who bashed her on twitter wanted to jump on bangwagon with the blacks for clout. She has stuck up for somalis a few times. But that still doesn't change my view that she's not somali we need to keep our group as pure as possible. We are an exclusive group, I'm still deciding if isaaq or darood with somali genes who made up Arab daddy myth should be counted as somali or not. Idk if we should have even more kids or kill our neighbours off:cosbyhmm: or both (obviously not kill the cushitic ones too much)

Tbh Idk. She hasn't said one thing bad about being somali. The ones who bashed her on twitter wanted to jump on bangwagon with the blacks for clout. She has stuck up for somalis a few times. But that still doesn't change my view that she's not somali we need to keep our group as pure as possible. We are an exclusive group, I'm still deciding if isaaq or darood with somali genes who made up Arab daddy myth should be counted as somali or not. Idk if we should have even more kids or kill our neighbours off:cosbyhmm: or both (obviously not kill the cushitic ones too much)
I'm not here to police who's somali or not, thats not my business. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy on here.
By somali tradition though she's a somali with a qabiil. Her offspring obviously won't be somali and her somali genes will disappear in a generation and won't be relevant anymore.
You're in the small minority of girls who're interested in extreme purity of Somalis. How did this develop?

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
why getting mad at her for that comment which she apologized when many of us berating the halves when they part Somali. hypocrisy much...
and that's very much true of Somali ladies always trashing interracial marriages when is true they the ones involved by greater percentage.spare me your double face. yes we not accountable but quick to accuse blacks when they talk about our features.
chicken comn home to roast.
The question is will u score the date with maya Jama?

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
never thought it that way,, actually my girl friend is much prettier,,. but on a serious note how is she different from a regular Somali girl..same same!! have seen all colors hhhhh.
Shes type that date with fetish men like black men

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm not here to police who's somali or not, thats not my business. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy on here.
By somali tradition though she's a somali with a qabiil. Her offspring obviously won't be somali and her somali genes will disappear in a generation and won't be relevant anymore.
You're in the small minority of girls who're interested in extreme purity of Somalis. How did this develop?
I'd say it happened when I saw the offspring's of half somalis most of time looking like the other side. Then I saw our population size compared to others. And the last bullet to seal me was tests when somalis did genetic tests to show how pure we are and how xenophobic our ancestors were to keep us pure. I'm doing homage to them if they could do with smaller population with Ethiopians to our left bantu down south yemen up north. Then we should too. Plus you can never recreate a somali face if we outbred or die off. Whole cushtic people since start of time will die off.:damedamn: That's sad. Plus I'm sure if we die out many groups will try steal our history.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should never judge a person on what they said ages ago. We as human beings are constantly changed and evolving our views based on critical thinking and experience. Please accept her apology, it takes a strong person to admit to do so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts