Still dumping shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A large metal container was found on the shores of Lido, must radioactive waste foreigners have dumped. The Somali pirates were mujahideen protecting Somalia's waters in the absence of a trained Navy.

Buntland must Summon its pirates to the beaches of Mogadishu in the name of Federalism:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
This all started with the donkey brained Ali Mahdi. This is why anyone from that donkey group should never become a Somali leader

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The mooryaans in Mogadishu are the ones who introduced this qashin to Somalia during their level 9 chimp out in the 90s and innocent people in Puntland suffered for it. Now Allah has brought it back to them.
:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It pisses me off for some reason more than anything else. The fact that Somalia has sunk so low that it became “preferred destination for toxic waste”.

The mooryaans in Mogadishu are the ones who introduced this qashin to Somalia during their level 9 chimp out in the 90s and innocent people in Puntland suffered for it. Now Allah has brought it back to them.
:manny:

Goodness gracious so much cuqdad, contribute towards a meaningful discussion, not Qabilyaad.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Goodness gracious so much cuqdad, contribute towards a meaningful discussion, not Qabilyaad.
The past controls the future. I'm just telling you the backstory. This is why my pirate cousins aren't interested in this.

Even though they deserve it, this pisses me off for some reason.
:francis:

Qabiil, laziness and mental occupation leads to this.

From kings of the Somali ocean to cucks of bantus

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What did he say that was false? Ali Mahdi was the one who made a deal with the Italian N'drangheta so they dumped toxic waste from Italian companies on Somalia's shores in exchange for money so he could fight Aideed.

What did he say that was false? Ali Mahdi was the one who made a deal with the Italian N'drangheta so they dumped toxic waste from Italian companies on Somalia's shores in exchange for money so he could fight Aideed.

I'm aware of that story, but they're many European/Asian countries and Firms dumping waste on our shores, not just Italy. I don't think they give a damn about signing a deal with the FG.

Last edited:
So the pirates are needed after all huh?

The pirates had their moment during the last decade or so, they can only do so much with a banana boat and a few AK47's.

All countries/companies hire trained mercenaries to safeguard their assets, I have seen too many of them getting annihilated on YouTube. I think they should have selected their prey more carefully.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Everyone in the conversation stream seems to be ignoring the couple people that are familiar with what it is.

The pirates had their moment during the last decade or so, they can only do so much with a banana boat and a few AK47's.

All countries/companies hire trained mercenaries to safeguard their assets, I have seen too many of them getting annihilated on YouTube. I think they should have selected their prey more carefully.
Indeed it only lasted for so long, but dont worry! Puntland has its own maritime police force and Mogadishu will have Ugandian maritime police force! :mjlaugh::mjhaps:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Everyone in the conversation stream seems to be ignoring the couple people that are familiar with what it is.
I sense an agenda....
shadycadaanlady.jpg

:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending