tenor.gif

Ps. Are Cabdi Ciise coastal clan?
Yes, we are.
:lawd:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He is your cousin. I will give u his phone number you must apologize in person
Are you crazy?! I don't want to qarxis myself.
:faysalwtf:
I will stop pirating his movies (even though this violates my dhaqan) and watch them in theatres to make amends instead.

A large metal container was found on the shores of Lido, must radioactive waste foreigners have dumped. The Somali pirates were mujahideen protecting Somalia's waters in the absence of a trained Navy.

Buntland must Summon its pirates to the beaches of Mogadishu in the name of Federalism:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:
It looks like a buoy to me. False information like this will encourage pirates to embarrass us again. Why not just ask the youth to defend their country and patrol the ocean in a non violent manner and record these foreign vessels who are dumping. Then post it on youtube to show the world that piracy started for a reason. Instead we get to sea private security being attacked by skinny as thieves who inspired a movie that taints the image of somalis worldwide. Somalis need to get out of that 68 iq mentality and realise that our image is what's most important. There are go pros and cameras nowadays then use them and record these criminals in the act then show the whole world that you are in the right and not just criminals.

2-mooring-buoy.jpg

Silky

操你的媽媽
What did he say that was false? Ali Mahdi was the one who made a deal with the Italian N'drangheta so they dumped toxic waste from Italian companies on Somalia's shores in exchange for money so he could fight Aideed.
Wow really, there's a movie in that somewhere. Actually to think about it our f'd history has enough material for a couple blockbusters/dramas:hmm::jaynerd:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Lol she's a researcher in the field and of course would be tracking all hash tags related to Somalia's seas.

Also more than one person pointed out the same thing.

Inb4 trusting respectable white devil experts instead of the clueless Somali commenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts