@ Step a side

NidarNidar

Punisher
1713730818091.png

Sorry, I meant what haplogroup did the Anatolian hunterer gatherers who brought Natufian ancestry have?

Not sure walaal but I’m geussing they were mostly G2a which is still present in Egypt and Levantine people as well as Y dna T. We know T was present among Levantine Neolithic who were basically 55% Natufian and 45% Anatolian. G2a was the quintessential main Anatolian farmer lineage in Europe and I think Y DNA C might have been involved too or it could have been just a hunter gather from Europe and not necessarily part of the farmers that entered Europe.

How do we know they were conquered? How do we not know that Natufians absorbed a lot of J1 males and they ended up being more fertile and prolific?

We don't, considering j1 carriers language shifted it's more plausible that they were assimilated. I wasn't convinced of their being conquered but I think some other poster mentioned "killing the men and taking the women" i.e., conquering, so I went along with that.

It's still amazing that j1 carriers outnumber E1b1b carriers today in the way that they do. Idk, but I assume it's something more than just j1 males simply being more fertile. Perhaps the old E1b1b carriers were among the destroyed nations (Ad, Thamud, etc.). Allahu a'lam.

We don't, considering j1 carriers language shifted it's more plausible that they were assimilated. I wasn't convinced of their being conquered but I think some other poster mentioned "killing the men and taking the women" i.e., conquering, so I went along with that.

It's still amazing that j1 carriers outnumber E1b1b carriers today in the way that they do. Idk, but I assume it's something more than just j1 males simply being more fertile. Perhaps the old E1b1b carriers were among the destroyed nations (Ad, Thamud, etc.). Allahu a'lam.
She could be right. Some Somali clans died out while others are 1 million in population today.

Trending

Latest posts