@ Step a side

If the oldest known Semites were E1b1b, wouldn't that mean that Nebi Ibrahim was E1b1b with mainly Natufian autosomal ancestry?

How does it make sense then to put Adnani Arabs under J1? The answer is that it does not.
Proto proto Semitic might have been E1b1b but Semitic proper was a mixture of E, J,, T etc. It was a combination of these lineages that spread Semitic all over the world in the past 5-6k years. E1b1b is still huge in Arabia. J1-P58 just became the most successfull in terms of having the most offspring.

All Adnan tribes fall perfectly under J1-FGC11. It’s literally the common denominator amongst all Adnani tribes. The Adnani brothers know it themselves. It’s not even a debate amongst them. They know who they are better than we do. In fact even non Adnani Arabs like Qathan are predominantly J1.

That’s true. In fact that’s how all the other older non Semitic J1 look like today from the Caucuses 🤣
Lol, he has a really big jaw, after all, so we're descended from the Natuvians, right? Because I've seen evidence of it being on the E, but thank the nilotian genes, at least they're what made us tal😂l. Another question: I heard that the closest people to us outside the century are the ancient Egyptians. Is this correct?

Lol, he has a really big jaw, after all, so we're descended from the Natuvians, right? Because I've seen evidence of it being on the E, but thank the nilotian genes, at least they're what made us tal😂l. Another question: I heard that the closest people to us outside the century are the ancient Egyptians. Is this correct?
Majority of the Egyptians south of Cairo (upper Egypt) are mostly E-V12 just like the Somalis. E-V12 is the father of E-V32. So yes paternally there is a strong connection between us. The only difference is that Egyptians absorbed extra Anatolian farmer gene (25%) + Iran Neolithic farmer gene (15%) + Caucuses hunter gatherer (7%)

Proto proto Semitic might have been E1b1b but Semitic proper was a mixture of E, J,, T etc. It was a combination of these lineages that spread Semitic all over the world in the past 5-6k years. E1b1b is still huge in Arabia. J1-P58 just became the most successfull in terms of having the most offspring.

All Adnan tribes fall perfectly under J1-FGC11. It’s literally the common denominator amongst all Adnani tribes. The Adnani brothers know it themselves. It’s not even a debate amongst them. They know who they are better than we do. In fact even non Adnani Arabs like Qathan are predominantly J1.
Yes I understand that,but my point remains the same. Surely if the originators of the Semitic language aka proto Semites were E1b1b, this means that the real Semitic lineage or Shem/Sam was E1b1b.

Think about it. Haplo J occurs predominantly in non Natufian Indo European peoples or those of Japhetic lineage. Abraham goes back to Shem and not Japhet. This means he would be E1b1b and never J.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that,but my point remains the same. Surely if the originators of the Semitic language aka proto Semites were E1b1b, this means that the real Semitic lineage or Shem/Sam was E1b1b.

Think about it. Haplo J occurs predominantly in non Natufian Indo European peoples or those of Japhetic lineage. Abraham goes back to Shem and not Japhet. This means he would be E1b1b and never J.

To find the semitic line, you need to find the haplogroup that unites not only Adnani Arabs and presumably Qahtan but also Jews and non Arab semites including Arameans, Chaldeans, Assyrians, etc.

To find the semitic line, you need to find the haplogroup that unites not only Adnani Arabs and presumably Qahtan but also Jews and non Arab semites including Arameans, Chaldeans, Assyrians, etc.
Easy, It is without a doubt E1b1b. E1b1b is found among all Afro Asiatic groups if I am not mistaken. It was also the lineage of the proto Semites.

Yes I understand that,but my point remains the same. Surely if the originators of the Semitic language aka proto Semites wers E1b1b, this means that the real Semitic lineage or Shem/Sam was E1b1b.

Semitic is a language. It’s not a human.
If E is Shem and J is Japheth then what about the countless other haplogroups from A to Z? Who are they? You really think Nigerians and Ghanaians are Semitic because of being E?

You see how complex it is? We can’t bring biblical stories into DNA studies. We all go back to Nuh but we don’t know how many sons he actually had.

Easy, It is without a doubt E1b1b. E1b1b is found among all Afro Asiatic groups if I am not mistaken. It was also the lineage of the proto Semites.
It may or may not be. Out of the possible candidates it has a decent chance but I wouldn't say it is any of them with 100% certainty.

It is very murky atmw we don't have a scientific way to determine the lines of Nabi Nuh's sons people can only try to make guesses but their time was too long ago and we don't have the geneaological info.

Guys remember Natufian ancestry was brought to Africa by ancient Anatolian hunter gatherer closely related to the Dzudzuana cave man. Before they came E1b1b men in Africa were predominantly ANA ancient North African which is related to other African components further south of the Sahara.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Fucking hell, its actually the opposite. Awoowe Natufians cousin from who we actually descend from, originating in the Red Sea hills of upper/southern Egypt was literally darkskin man who absorbed eurasians. Present day people living in these areas are literally dark. Haplogroup E literally originated in the Sahara.

Nacatullahi aleyk, these trolls are getting on my nerves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semitic is a language. It’s not a human.
If E is Shem and J is Japheth then what about the countless other haplogroups from A to Z? Who are they? You really think Nigerians and Ghanaians are Semitic because of being E?

You see how complex it is? We can’t bring biblical stories into DNA studies. We all go back to Nuh but we don’t know how many sons he actually had.
It is a matter of accepting scripture and working with the blue print provided by it, or feeling around the dark by our own conjecture.

What evidence do we have?

The language groups are often named after biblical figures. We also have evidence for the lineage of proto Semites. Now we can accept that evidence we have is a work in progress fitting around the scripture. Or we can completely discard scripture and be secular in our study, you choose.

Guys remember Natufian ancestry was brought to Africa by ancient Anatolian hunter gatherer closely related to the Dzudzuana cave man. Before they came E1b1b men in Africa were predominantly ANA ancient North African which is related to other African components further south of the Sahara.
Interesting, would like to read more about this, any sources?

If you don't mind...

Also who were these ancient north Africans related to when it comes to modern Africans? What of the hypothetical Basal Eurasian? African diversity with ancient East Africans already shifting towards Eurasia?

Interesting, would like to read more about this, any sources?

If you don't mind...

Also who were these ancient north Africans related to when it comes to modern Africans? What of the hypothetical Basal Eurasian? African diversity with ancient East Africans already shifting towards Eurasia?
This brother explained it well

Post in thread 'Egyptians historians come in here'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/egyptians-historians-come-in-here.154561/post-3777699

It is a matter of accepting scripture and working with the blue print provided by it, or feeling around the dark by our own conjecture.

What evidence do we have?

The language groups are often named after biblical figures. We also have evidence for the lineage of proto Semites. Now we can accept that evidence we have is a work in progress fitting around the scripture. Or we can completely discard scripture and be secular in our study, you choose.

If we go by biblical scripture then Nuh had 3 sons. Therefore the 3 oldest haplogroups are his 3 immediate children (Shem, Japheth and Ham)

These are the oldest lineages 👇 Which one is Shem, Japheth and Ham?

1713722447511.png

If we go by biblical scripture then Nuh had 3 sons. Therefore the 3 oldest haplogroups are his 3 immediate children (Shem, Japheth and Ham)

These are the oldest lineages 👇 Which one is Shem, Japheth and Ham?

View attachment 325740
Well there are different ways of going about it. Testing ancient remains and correlating with their language group.

Also we know that most Indo Europeans fall under haplogroup F. Proto Semites are E and the oldest African lineages are A and B.

How many Adams existed potentially? It is not an easy answer, but we can work with all the information we have, rather than completely omitting some of the information due to scientific bias.

Don't assume that I am not aware of things like genetic drift and language shifts also.

Last edited:
Well there are different ways of going about it. Testing ancient remains and correlating with their language group.

Also we know that most Indo Europeans fall under haplogroup F. Proto Semites are E and the oldest African lineages are A and B.

How many Adams existed potentially? It is not an easy answer, but we can work with all the information we have, rather than completely omitting some of the information due to scientific bias.

Don't assume that I am not aware of things like genetic drift and language shifts also.

F, E etc are way too old to be associated with languages. Indo-European R1b, R1a is related to his brother Q which is mostly in Native American Indians, Inuits from Greenland etc.

Trending

Latest posts