STDs in the Somali community

I heard the reason the gay population is so std ridden is because the gay population despite what the media would like you to believe is actually very small. And they are all having sex with each other so the std rate spirals out of control. So it’s really about population size and that got me thinking about the Somali community. In Minnesota we’re about 100K deep give or take and we mostly interact with each other. Is the std rate high then since let’s keep it real a lot of Somalis are sexually active

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I heard the reason the gay population is so std ridden is because the gay population despite what the media would like you to believe is actually very small. And they are all having sex with each other so the std rate spirals out of control. So it’s really about population size and that got me thinking about the Somali community. In Minnesota we’re about 100K deep give or take and we mostly interact with each other. Is the std rate high then since let’s keep it real a lot of Somalis are sexually active
A lot of them are active but you sound like all of them are. I believe they still have their dhaqan and akhlaaq.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm sure they're using protection and aren't stupid enough to be raw dogging it. Out of wedlock kids is rare in the somali community aswell which makes me believe they're using protection. So fewer stds and unwanted pregnancies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of them are active but you sound like all of them are. I believe they still have their dhaqan and akhlaaq.

I wont be surprised. Somalis are extremely ill informed when it comes to STD. Using condoms is foreign to them. Hopefully they are protected.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm sure they're using protection and aren't stupid enough to be raw dogging it. Out of wedlock kids is rare in the somali community aswell which makes me believe they're using protection. So fewer stds and unwanted pregnancies.

Single mothers are having secret sex left and right huuno

I would say the opposite. The gays had the mother of all scares with aids back in the late 80s and early 90s. Them niggas are douching and cleaning their fuutos daily and wrap it up more than your average straight man. I find they are often on point with sex education compared to straight niggas who raw dog anything they see if they get the chance. In before someone asks how I know this...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would say the opposite. The gays had the mother of all scares with aids back in the late 80s and early 90s. Them niggas are douching and cleaning their fuutos daily and wrap it up more than your average straight man. I find they are often on point with sex education compared to straight niggas who raw dog anything they see if they get the chance. In before someone asks how I know this...

u wanna know some secret? I luv watching 80s documentary of Aids decimated the gays. Its like a nightmare no one should witness. loool

Trump's best friend and lawyer died of Aids-- until his last day he denied he was gay or had Aids.

looooooooooooool

All the Somalis I know and interact with don't mess with that stuff.

It's always the older teenage boys, they f*ck whatever they can get their hands on, including madow and cadaan girls

Xoxoxo

VIP
i thank god for letting me be a germ freak.

You can easily get a std if you don’t watch out for public toilets either. I personally believe it’s because people practice anal sex. Notice how lesbians don’t give each other stds? While gay people do? And straight people often also have anal sex too? It may have to do with our rectum sadly.

Somalis should be screened for STDs/STIs and then disowned from the community to keep it clean.

I say this unironically. If you have a sexual disease, you ain't Somali to me.

You can easily get a std if you don’t watch out for public toilets either. I personally believe it’s because people practice anal sex. Notice how lesbians don’t give each other stds? While gay people do? And straight people often also have anal sex too? It may have to do with our rectum sadly.
Yup. Never understood that disgusting practice. I don't care what your sexuality is, if you do that, you are a freak of nature.

why sadly? Rectum has a very specific physiological function, if utilized as intended there are no risks. And it’s not “it may have to do withit is absolutely 100% everything to do with. So again why sadly? 🤔

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
why sadly? Rectum has a very specific physiological function, if utilized as intended there are no risks. And it’s not “it may have to do withit is absolutely 100% the reason. So again why sadly? 🤔
“it may have to do with our rectum sadly” I didn’t imply it like that. I just said that the way STD’s like hiv spread that fast sadly is because of the practice of anal sex. It’s sad that it spreads that fast because of our rectum. I meant it like that

“it may have to do with our rectum sadly” I didn’t imply it like that. I just said that the way STD’s like hiv spread that fast sadly is because of the practice of anal sex. It’s sad that it spreads that fast because of our rectum. I meant it like that
Oh ok I see. But still I don’t see anything sad about it either way. Only because every organ in our body has a very specific function, if one deliberately abuse it then inevitably there will be complications. Same way alcohol causes liver failure, smoking causes cancer, rectum sex causes STDs at 20x the rate of natural sex. No excuses therefore no empathy to be frank. It’s like the analogy of putting sugar in your gas tank and expecting it to work… not gonna happen :zhqjlmx:

u wanna know some secret? I luv watching 80s documentary of Aids decimating the gays. Its like a nightmare no one should witness. loool

Trump's best friend and lawyer died of Aids-- until his last day he denied he was gay or had Aids.

looooooooooooool
Dangerousy based eedo :lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis don't come from a sexually permissive culture/religion so there is no reason to believe the STI/STD occurrence is high. Beyond individuals that lead deviant lifestyles (which are in the margins). There is no reason to believe that and no evidence to suggest it. Especially when things like sexual activity (is a sensitive matter) and would be underreported in a survey. It's not like you can get access to data on the sexual behaviors of Somalis (be it halaal or unlawful).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Single mothers are having secret sex left and right huuno

giphy.gif

Trending