STDs in the Somali community

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't think its high but I don't think protection is common among Somalis especially back home where people believe HIV is very low and everyone is clean which is a stupid thing to assume

I've even heard stories of girls getting pregnant out of wedlock than giving birth in secret and placing the baby outside a mosque

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I heard the reason the gay population is so std ridden is because the gay population despite what the media would like you to believe is actually very small. And they are all having sex with each other so the std rate spirals out of control. So it’s really about population size and that got me thinking about the Somali community. In Minnesota we’re about 100K deep give or take and we mostly interact with each other. Is the std rate high then since let’s keep it real a lot of Somalis are sexually active
A few of us on this forum got Herpes which is the most common. Can come from getting head or getting kissed by the woman. I'm in Minneapolis and been a wild boy in past years both here and in Kenya and Somalia. Herpes simplex 1 is in over half of the worlds population but people call it an STD and that's like stigmam. Bad stigma around something that is in most people. 1 out of three reading this Somali spot forum has it.

Trending