Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
One wify for me is enough, Cant handle all them complain, superstition, attention seeking and expecting you to read her mind how she's feeling what she wants, concern about her weight how she looks to much to handle even if you buy her the whole wild world wont be enough.

Woman are on another Level that we mans just don't get them o_O

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjlol:Is this supposta be a serious question??

Mercury, hands down.
The only thing you were good for was sambuus & mango shake.. and since Mercury is a chef & all, he can easily handle that:banderas: (thus, your value is cancelled out:francis::kanyeshrug::umad:).

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He's a "yes hunny anything u want" guy, of course he's ur type.

:mad::mad: u like his style cause he's a cuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U agree with him cause he doesn't disagree with anything a girl says :pacspit:
I disagree with alot of people especially when it comes to the Somali culture

For instance a Grown man shouldnt Depend on his wife to Cook and clean After him like a little kid

Girls shouldnt only be taught to Cook and clean boys should do it aswell it teaches them responsibility

Also theres alot of fake machoism in the Somali community which is funny to me cause more Somalis are acting like girls these days worried about their outfit and sitting in cafés and gossiping

I disagree with alot of people especially when it comes to the Somali culture

For instance a Grown man shouldnt Depend on his wife to Cook and clean After him like a little kid

Girls shouldnt only be taught to Cook and clean boys should do it aswell it teaches them responsibility

Also theres alot of fake machoism in the Somali community which is funny to me cause more Somalis are acting like girls these days worried about their outfit and sitting in cafés and gossiping

Mercury

Sxb, Somalis are a very tribal society and the new generation have been infected with the tribal bug, therefore, the foundation of the clan to challenge for supremacy against all the other clans is conditioned to how big or numerous the clan is. That is why members of the clan proudly claim to be laandheers (numerous than others). Even they will taunt their adversaries to be more numerous than them in a western city even though the overwhelming majority of them live below the poverty line. While the rest of humanity are infatuated with quality, we still give priority to quantity because of our Stone Age way of nomadic life and culture. This my friend has given rise to the phenomenon of polygamy in which Islam complimented it. In Somalia, it’s common to see a man marrying and divorcing women from village to village, town to town, city to city and region to region and leave the financial, moral and physical support of these children to the mothers. Yet, these kids are heavily brainwashed to strongly believe in the clan structure and become outspoken loyalists for their fathers clan. Many raised by their mothers are here with us on this website and they are the most tribalists. They will kill their mum’s relatives who raised them on behalf of their father’s clan who abandoned them. That’s why the deadbeat dad phenomenon is so popular with us, the Somali communities in the diaspora. To sum it up, we follow a very ancient and savage culture that doesn’t make sense to the decent and civilised humans, but to us, it’s something to die for, even if it is against our maternal uncles and cousins or other Somalis. The whole culture’s existence is dependent on rivalry and wars. Numbers supremacy via multi-marriages is required.

Last edited:
Are you saying our prophet pbuh never liked em ilkacas booties he just married them out of piety?

Think you're deluded fam.

First off the women you insult are your mothers. Since they all are mothers of believers.

He also married them to get rid of any stereotypes e.g. one wife was the daughter of the head from a jewish tribe that the muslims had fought in a skirmish ( my memory is a bit fuzzy) she was beautiful but as soon as men heard who she was no one would marry her due to her family lineage, to break this stereotype the prophet married her. He also married widows to break stereotypes at the time. All of these women however did have the traits, they were very pious as well as very merciful.

Not all his wives were arabs either.

Bro don't cuck us to the point we become like japan who watch and barely get married. Or Europe which depends on immigrants for population. Hitler was smart for encouraging birth. Having children makes you strong, country strong, qabiil strong, economy strong. Dont be weak man.
Abgaal are many because they marry young and marry 4. Those guys are very landheere because they're having many children Mashallah.
We have to compete with ethiopia in population or they'll takeover Somalia. Oromo are 35mill and they think Somalia belongs to them. This is Africa not Norway, conquer or get conquered
I wrote this fast...

Mercury

VIP
Mercury

Sxb, Somalis are a very tribal society and the new generation have been infected with the tribal bug, therefore, the foundation of the clan to challenge for supremacy against all the other clans is conditioned to how big or numerous the clan is. That is why members of the clan proudly claim to be laandheers (numerous than others). Even they will taunt their adversaries to be more numerous than them in a western city even though the overwhelming majority of them live below the poverty line. While the rest of humanity are infatuated with quality, we still give priority to quantity because of our Stone Age way of nomadic life and culture. This my friend has given rise to the phenomenon of polygamy in which Islam complimented it. In Somalia, it’s common to see a man marrying and divorcing women from village to village, town to town, city to city and region to region and leave the financial, moral and physical support of these children to the mothers. Yet, these kids are heavily brainwashed to strongly believe in the clan structure and become outspoken loyalists for their fathers clan. Many raised by their mothers are here with us on this website and they are the most tribalists. They will kill their mum’s relatives who raised them on behalf of their father’s clan who abandoned them. That’s why the deadbeat dad phenomenon is so popular with us, the Somali communities in the diaspora. To sum it up, we follow a very ancient and savage culture that doesn’t make sense to the decent and civilised humans, but to us, it’s something to die for, even if it is against our maternal uncles and cousins or other Somalis. The whole culture’s existence is dependent on rivalry and wars. Numbers supremacy via multi-marriages is required.
The whole clan thing is just stupid all it does is divide people And it makes people delusional aswell

If a person is succesfull 9/10 their qabiil had nothing to do with it

If youre a millionare your qabiil aint got shit to do with it

If youre a criminal youre qabiil had nothing to do with it

Everyone is an individual youre clan dont mean much at all only thing it does is set us way back from developing the country

Mercury

VIP
Bro don't cuck us to the point we become like japan who watch and barely get married. Or Europe which depends on immigrants for population. Hitler was smart for encouraging birth. Having children makes you strong, country strong, qabiil strong, economy strong. Dont be weak man.
Abgaal are many because they marry young and marry 4. Those guys are very landheere because they're having many children Mashallah.
We have to compete with ethiopia in population or they'll takeover Somalia. Oromo are 35mill and they think Somalia belongs to them. This is Africa not Norway, conquer or get conquered
I wrote this fast...
Youre wrong having alot of children dont make the country strong if youre teaching them what qabiil to hate youre only separating them and creating more hate

Ask yourself this if Oromos are 35 Mill in population and ethiopians are Growing aswell And Somalia is at 10 mil now Divide those 10 mil into Qabiils whats left from the 10 mil?

Strenght in Numbers would be true if people dont preach qabiil and fight for theie qabiil than their country Somalis should preach individualism and not qabiil as it is toxic for our community

Youre wrong having alot of children dont make the country strong if youre teaching them what qabiil to hate youre only separating them and creating more hate

Ask yourself this if Oromos are 35 Mill in population and ethiopians are Growing aswell And Somalia is at 10 mil now Divide those 10 mil into Qabiils whats left from the 10 mil?

Strenght in Numbers would be true if people dont preach qabiil and fight for theie qabiil than their country Somalis should preach individualism and not qabiil as it is toxic for our community

Youre wrong

Your first point is irrelevant to what I said, that's a given. Ofcourse we shouldn't teach ppl to hate other qabiil.

Your idea of qabiil is warped. We were split into tribes/nations/ethnicity so that we may be able to easily know each other, as the Quran says.

Scarcity mentality is what's causing people to be tribal in Somalia. Ask yourself why Scandinavians are some of the least tribal ppl, it's because they're not worried about scarcity and live well in abundance.
Educate the Somalis,give them steady employment and show them a future that excites them and you'll see tribal divisions wither slowly. We become tribal because of perceived threat and fear that we'll lack resources so we help our family members, relatives and clansmen first.
Somalis in the diaspora are still in scarcity mentality because their connected to everything back home and feel the pressure because we're a collectivist society.

Studies in the west have shown that in economic uncertainties and downturns, people become more tribal in the hiring process and will hire people of the same origin/skin color etc..
This is white ppl doing this and becoming tribal.

Individualism has its downsides, The east asian's individualism has made them some of the most lonely and suicidal people. Alhamulilah, Somalis came on top recently on happiness in Africa and suicide is still shocking and isn't as normal as it is in China for example. Collectivist societies have many good qualities too, but it has to be balanced with bits of individualism. I'd say complete individualism is very detrimental and is against our religion and Somalinimo.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
First off the women you insult are your mothers. Since they all are mothers of believers.

He also married them to get rid of any stereotypes e.g. one wife was the daughter of the head from a jewish tribe that the muslims had fought in a skirmish ( my memory is a bit fuzzy) she was beautiful but as soon as men heard who she was no one would marry her due to her family lineage, to break this stereotype the prophet married her. He also married widows to break stereotypes at the time. All of these women however did have the traits, they were very pious as well as very merciful.

Not all his wives were arabs either.
Bottom line is prophet was human too and he had the same desires like the rest of us.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Both fantasies of I wanna get married to one woman and Grow old with her or the other popular one that I wanna marry four women is just plain idiotic and Stupid and are just what they are... WANTS.

And the worse of them two are the ones who bully either of the two.

Like bro calm down... u don’t even know if you’s Gonna bust a to Akhira 2morro cuz..

Y’all need to OD on some chill pills and calm The f*ck down.
You Frustrated, love-worshipping, say wallahi BASTARDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending