• No

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How many in here would consider doing that?

Staying married for the long run until you both are old and grey

She gotta be a bad ting for me to not get tired of the pussy. I don't want multiple wives tho in the old days when you could just focus on other things including taising your family I might have done it , nowadays you gotta work a 9-5 or if you have your own business put all your time in that. These bastards got people working like slaves even if you have nice degree and career youre still putting in slave hours in that case i can only pay attention to 1 wife and set of kids. I can't juggle multiple wives and kids unless I'm doing some weird shit like keeping them all in the same house which is weird as hell.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
It's like eating cornflakes every morning. Even our beloved prophet pbuh couldn't manage that ffs.

There was a study which proved that men with lower T levels were much more likely to be satisfied with one partner and remain loyal for much longer .

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She gotta be a bad ting for me to not get tired of the pussy. I don't want multiple wives tho in the old days when you could just focus on other things including taising your family I might have done it , nowadays you gotta work a 9-5 or if you have your own business put all your time in that. These bastards got people working like slaves even if you have nice degree and career youre still putting in slave hours in that case i can only pay attention to 1 wife and set of kids. I can't juggle multiple wives and kids unless I'm doing some weird shit like keeping them all in the same house which is weird as hell.
You can marry a young xalimo from tuulo and pay her a visit once or twice a year and send her $150 a month.
Very easy especially if you have family members back home.

Mercury

VIP
It's like eating cornflakes every morning. Even our beloved prophet pbuh couldn't manage that ffs.

There was a study which proved that men with lower T levels were much more likely to be satisfied with one partner and remain loyal for much longer .
Youre wrong The prophet pbuh didnt marry for the sake of desire why else do you think all his wives were either widows or divorcees only young bride was aisha

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Mer"Cuck"cury back at it again
f*ck off
:camby:

Intending on Having one wife don't make me a cuck nor does Cooking and cleaning for my wife don't make me a cuck or less of a man

What makes a person less of a man is going back home to marry a wife you intend to hide

What makes a person less of a man is neglecting your kids and fatherly duties

Mercury

VIP
Some of you will disagree but in my opinion One wife you stay loyal to is better for your kids and for the wife and they could get your undivided attention you could assist the kids with homework teach them values, morals etc and just be a great father to them I think if you invest into your wife and kids and seeing them accomplish their goals their success will be your success

That's a far better achievement in my opinion than marrying multiple wife's out of lust that you will eventually get tired of

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Youre wrong The prophet pbuh didnt marry for the sake of desire why else do you think all his wives were either widows or divorcees only young bride was aisha
Are you saying our prophet pbuh never liked em ilkacas booties he just married them out of piety?

Think you're deluded fam.

Depends a western xaalimo would kill me for considering a second wife. The women back home might be more lax about the idea, especially since our culture back home doesn't give the woman more rights than the man.

i want 4 wives. every night i can go to bed with one cuz i have way too much testosterone leading to a high sex drive. as everyone knows, there are way too many xalimos, so i would be helping them out otherwise they will end up single or worse yet, end up with some jamaican hoodrat.

currently, i'm not married but any single eligible xalimos interested can pm me.
below are the qualifications you need to have:
- never been married before. must be 100% authentic certified virgin.
- prays 5 times and wears hijab
- can speak somali fluently
- can speak/write/read english fluently
- have minimum high school diploma. college or university degree would be an asset
- maximum mehr $4000 but can be increased to $8000 if you're a quran hafiz
- don't smoke anything, don't do drugs, don't drink alcohol

extra bonus points:
- has a nice round booty
- can cook delicious somali meals
- can drive a car. i will buy a brand new mini van after 3 months of marriage
- can pass a background check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts