Stay away from women whose fathers abandoned them or divorced their mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I mean you’re right in a way but I would go even further. Don’t settle down with any woman raised in the west. There are exceptions, of course, but unless your absolutely sure don’t do it. And if you have to, or think you can’t find common ground with girls not from the west then do massive snooping around about her past before tying the knot.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I mean you’re right in a way but I would go even further. Don’t settle down with any woman raised in the west. There are exceptions, of course, but unless your absolutely sure don’t do it. And if you have to, or think you can’t find common ground with girls not from the west then do massive snooping around about her past before tying the knot.
Interesting, you going for a girl back home?

Your a madman to marry a chick from the diaspora.

Why would you? since you have absolutely zero authority over her and your children?

Your nothing more then a toothless ceremonial figure to her that she will never respect, you'll get dumped whenever she feel's like it and there is nothing you can do about it.

The female is biologically programmed to respect males that have power and authority over them, which in the diaspora, all male's have been stripped from.

Only idiots place themselves in a lose/lose position which is at the mercy of a woman.

Even by the off chance that marriage works out, she will be wearing the pants while you walk around emasculated, humiliated and utterly debased.

All of this on top of paying ridiculous wedding and meher fees that you could use to build a house back home and get married.

Never ever put yourself in a position were you have zero authority to enforce anything.

Last edited:
There is a lot of caveats to this, it depends what type of broken home we are talking about.

The ones in the west are toxic compared to back home were the children go to the father who remarries a new wife, and the ex-wife remarries with a clean slate.

The Somali broken home in the west is the most toxic of all the Muslim communities because the children that grow up in these homes never get exposed to a male figure while growing up and the divorced women never goes back to her family.

Unlike with Arab's and Asian's were after divorce the female moves back with her family, and she has her father and several brothers as male figures and disciplinarian's whom the children grow up with.

Those children the effects are very minimal if they exist at all.

Totally agree with this!

You don't just marry a girl...you marry her family.

But there are exceptions to this rule like was said earlier. Some will try even harder to make sure their married life works and cherish their new family.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

Define home my dude. I’m from Ethiopia to begin with. I don’t necessarily even mean from home but I’d just advise against the west at large. They spin a lie to women tying career, family, independence, feminism and marriage.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Define home my dude. I’m from Ethiopia to begin with. I don’t necessarily even mean from home but I’d just advise against the west at large. They spin a lie to women tying career, family, independence, feminism and marriage.
In that case are you planning to get married? I know you don’t like Western women. I’m not sure about things in Ethiopia, but generally I don’t think feminism has infiltrated to deeply in the Horn of Africa.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These women have "daddy" issues. You don't want a dysfunctional family and your kids being confused. They are also very emotional and will look to you as their father more than a husband and more than as a mother to your kids. They are not suitable as wives.

So your somali spot posts are in this order

# 1 your posts were about advice to get married.

# 2 Announcement you got married

# Stay away from marrying women with daddy issues

& am waiting for post # 4 I am divorced. I am bitter like Knowles

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
In that case are you planning to get married? I know you don’t like Western women. I’m not sure about things in Ethiopia, but generally I don’t think feminism has infiltrated to deeply in the Horn of Africa.

Yeah, Ethiopian women are good women(mostly) from what I’ve seen, they’re more concerned about you being financially stable than women in the west and you being able to provide but that’s a fair trade off. If I’m going to get married it would definitely be on my radar.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Why would you? since you have absolutely zero authority over her and your children?

Your nothing more then a toothless ceremonial figure to her that she will never respect, you'll get dumped whenever she feel's like it and there is nothing you can do about it.

The female is biologically programmed to respect males that have power and authority over them, which in the diaspora, all male's have been stripped from.

Only idiots place themselves in a lose/lose position which is at the mercy of a woman.

Even by the off chance that marriage works out, she will be wearing the pants while you walk around emasculated, humiliated and utterly debased.

All of this on top of paying ridiculous wedding and meher fees that you could use to build a house back home and get married.

Never ever put yourself in a position were you have zero authority to enforce anything.
I see not much has changed with you:farmajoyaab:

I see not much has changed with you:farmajoyaab:

The only insurance I have against you for filing for divorce over petty stuff and destroying the future of my children is absolute authority and power over you and especially my children with no state interference.

Because 70% of divorces are initiated by women in the west and in our community that figure is closer to 90%, they treat the sanctity of marriage as a big joke.

Any somewhat intelligent male would never gamble on himself, his family, his wealth and especially his kids who are my greatest assets in dunya and akhira.

This is real ride and die and until death we depart union, something too precious to be left in the hands of a women, because your not biologically designed to handle this.

Last edited:
I notice that and I agree with what you Said This thread sounds so stupid to me

I know many people who grew up with no father or mother and later on when they got a family of their own they cherish it and put alot of effort into being the best parent they can be to their kids

Its stupid to assume the worst cause everyone arent the same
Very true. Anyone who has experienced a bad childhood or had a bad experience in life growing up more so than none are the ones to put an end to the cycle and it makes them a better, stronger , and harder working person in everything they face in life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Xalimos stay away from me I come from a broken home especially you @sophisticate :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

It's not a sentence. No one has control over the dissolution of their parents marriage and if your aabo was not around as much as you would prefer you can look for male role models elsewhere. And raise yourself as a man past the point of maturity. Don't ever think a likelihood of something is your destiny, you have a lot more sway over that than you think.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's not a sentence. No one has control over the dissolution of their parents marriage and if your aabo was not around as much as you would prefer you can look for male role models elsewhere. And raise yourself as a man past the point of maturity. Don't ever think a likelihood of something is your destiny, you have a lot more sway over that than you think.

Sophi

I am having bi polar moment with u. I can't imagine Xalima & the name Sophisticate can be one hot dog. Its mystifying.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

You have attained Enlightenment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending