State what you think of the poster above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Anyone else cant stand @merchofMogadishu idealogies, he is one special man , he really is ,him and is "muh qabil" bs.

im not attracted to trannies tbh. :russ:. Once you make a joke like that there is no coming back. I'll always be known as the guy who likes trannies on here. :mjlol:

If you are i have someone in mind for you but i am not going to mention them or else we i habaaraayan :russ:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Anyone else cant stand @merchofMogadishu idealogies, he is one special man , he really is ,him and is "muh qabil" bs.

You can't stand it because the "Muh Qabiil" parasite which has caused this terrible syndrome is not letting you give the chance to think critically, to think for yourself, to think logically, which is why you repeat this diatribe, then carry on with "Muh Qabiil".

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You can't stand it because the "Muh Qabiil" parasite which has caused this terrible syndrome is not letting you give the chance to think critically, to think for yourself, to think logically, which is why you repeat this diatribe, then carry on with "Muh Qabiil".
One of the good ones here who doesn't give a shit about Qabiil which is how it should be

Anyone who thinks highly of themselves because of their Qabiil just kill your self your ass ain't relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.